Forums

Hello - My introduction

Page: 1

kay

Joined in 2008
August 8, 2008, 13:34

Hello, I’m new to the forum and would like to introduce myself.

My name is Kay and I am married with 3 adult children. I live in Newcastle and am currently a member of a pentecostal church. I am also a counsellor and whilst I have had no homosexual clients to date I am becoming more aware that everyone is basically the same when it comes to human struggles.

Before we moved to Newcastle we lived on the Central Coast and attended the same church as Tony and his family. We were at the church when ‘the announcement’ came. We were completely gobsmacked.

I personally found the gossip and speculation surrounding hard to take. I couldn’t believe that Christians could be so judgemental. 😯

After reading Tony’s book I entered a journey of my own and he helped me with some resources. I am still on that journey hence my joining this forum as I am sure I can learn much more through meaningful communication.

I am looking forward to talking with you via this forum 😀

magsdee
Disabled
Joined in 2006
August 8, 2008, 14:02

Welcome Kay to F2B 😀 I also have a Pentecostal counselling background, I hope you find the forum interesting and helpful, looking forward to talking some more. 😀

HillsBen
Youth Coordinator
Joined in 2008
August 9, 2008, 01:00

Welcome Kay,

😀 😀

Thanks so much for being here. Your desire to learn and grow is such an amazing thing to have. I really hope and pray that you get so much out of Freedom 2 b[e].

Your support and just the fact that you are here means so much to many of us.

Looking forward to hearing more from you!!

😀 😀

Anthony Venn-Brown

Joined in 2005
August 9, 2008, 16:11

Hi Kay……its great to have you here……and to have been a part of your journey……and from so far back it seems.

I’m a tad fascinated to know what the rumours about me were. The only one I heard was that I had died of AIDS…….which I discovered when people saw me walking in the street…….or at some other public place…..hehe.

If you have any questions that concern you…….as you are on this journey to understand more……then…..you can ask anything here……really anything.

if we dont have the answers…..then we can track them down for you.

God bless our heterosexual friends and supporters.

Anthony Venn-Brown

Joined in 2005
August 31, 2009, 01:13

Did you see this

http://www.freedom2b.org/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=3998

Page: 1

WP Forum Server by ForumPress | LucidCrew
Version: 99.9; Page loaded in: 0.057 seconds.