Forums

Hello again

Page: 1

orfeo

Joined in 2007
March 25, 2017, 22:57

I have not been here for a long time. Several years. The absence of a group in Canberra meant that I didn't feel motivated to stay involved here (never did get to a Sydney meeting, it just hasn't been practical).

I have to confess, what reminded me about the forum and brought me here was a high level of anger against and hurt caused by a person who I know has at least a past association with freedom2b and might still be involved. Someone who has just behaved in an extremely ungracious way towards me (unless his Facebook account has been hacked).

But I would like to see if I can stick around a bit after the red mist is gone from my eyes. Not sure how active the forum and/or the actual group is nowadays? It does not like there a large number of active threads. Maybe you're all communicating through other platforms, such as Facebook.

joy

Joined in 2013
April 5, 2017, 18:12

Hi there,

It is unfortunate when the wrong doings of one person toward us, has the power to discolour so much more. Community is important – try to stay connected as best you can (though that can take more energy than we have sometimes). I don't know how much is happening on this forum now, but it is still a place I direct others to who need to connect with community and to learn that they are not alone.

I hope you are able to connect with others. GG

orfeo

Joined in 2007
April 25, 2017, 22:39

It seems as if monthly meetings are still happening in at least Sydney and Melbourne?

Anthony Venn-Brown

Joined in 2005
May 16, 2017, 17:22

Hi Orfeo

sorry to hear that there had been difficulties. I'm not sure if the leadership were aware of that and could have done anything about it. We have always had strict guidelines to protect people and make them feel safe.

anyway…..an update. ….actually, i'll see if I can find the official announcement made by Michelle the president.

there should be some more news shortly though

Anthony Venn-Brown

Joined in 2005
May 16, 2017, 17:28

sorry….searched and searched….can't find the official announcement

cheval319

Joined in 2014
May 16, 2017, 18:51

Freedom2be has a Facebook page – just search it – you can send a message if you wish.

Page: 1

WP Forum Server by ForumPress | LucidCrew
Version: 99.9; Page loaded in: 0.056 seconds.