Forums

I Don't Know What To Think

Page:   1 2 3 4 5

Sandy

Joined in 2007
March 9, 2008, 23:27

It’s just another one of those discussions that go around in circles a few times and then one of us realises the stupidity of arguing the same points back and forth hoping for different results.

Maybe debtae on the topic of gay Christianity is hopeless 😥

Desperate4Truth

Joined in 2008
March 10, 2008, 03:17

Oh Sandy dont cry!!! 😆

And yes, I do believe that on this site at least, arguing the traditional views of the church on homosexualtiy is a bit hopeless. Basicaly because everybody on here, at least the ones who were brought up in a pentecostal christian church have heard that argument over and over and over agian! …….. and dont agree with it! 😆 😆

I dont think its that people dont understand your viewpoints, most just disagree. So your always going to have someone argue back.

I have to hand it to you though Sandy, your the first gay person (well, at least gay at one time! 😆 ) that is trying so hard to get on the proverbial merry-go-round of traditional views of homosexuality and christianity that so many people are trying so hard to get off of!

You go girl! Ride that merry-go-round! 😆

magsdee
Disabled
Joined in 2006
March 10, 2008, 09:18

😆 😆 well the merry go round is stacks more fun at least than the round about 😉 😆 😆 I bags the black horse 😆

All good Anthony, we always behave, always always 😯 Honest 😯 (fingers and toes crossed LOL)

Shantih Shantih Shantih

Joined in 2008
March 10, 2008, 10:38

Well, I personally detest rides that only go around and around in the same endless circle – no matter what they’re an analogy for… 😉

Anthony Venn-Brown

Joined in 2005
March 11, 2008, 00:54

It’s just another one of those discussions that go around in circles a few times and then one of us realises the stupidity of arguing the same points back and forth hoping for different results.

Maybe debate on the topic of gay Christianity is hopeless 😥

Maybe we should have some subjects on this forum that are taboo.

One I would suggest to go on that list is the infallibility of scripture. We’ll never work that one out 😆 We’ve seen that waste lots of time here. it only gets people het up…….no one is going to change thier view on that. If you are an ex pente you may have recently defined a lot of that stuff and not be a rigid as you used to be. If you are a recent convert then you may have a differing view.

I guess we can’t really put is homosexuality immoral on that list though could we. 😉

any suggestions of ohter topics we’d waste our time debating????

Desperate4Truth

Joined in 2008
March 11, 2008, 04:54

HA HA HA!!

Oh, Im sure we could think of a few! 😆 How about we open up another forum discussing the issue of things we could argue on that would be a waste of time, and then we could analyze why we made those decisions and see if our decisions can be backed up scripturaly. Then, we can debate about why we made that forum in the first place, and start another forum dicsussing the issues of why we started the forum before that one and see if we have any bible verses to back up our respective claims.

GOOD IDEA ANTHONY!!! 😆 😆 😆

ProdigalSon

Joined in 2008
March 11, 2008, 05:29

Uh my entire point from the begining was that there is no argument that gay Christians will go to heaven, that is what started this whole thing!! 😆

Which is not to say that there is an argument that gay christians will be excluded from heaven…

Have faith in your lord up above and glorify him. through my love of man I glorify god.

magsdee
Disabled
Joined in 2006
March 11, 2008, 10:13

😆 John thats so head spinny 😆 I do believe tho that Jesus said that it is a waste of time arguing points of scripture, I think he said it to the pharisee’s?

ProdigalSon

Joined in 2008
March 11, 2008, 10:24

OOOOH SNAP! 😛 😆

magsdee
Disabled
Joined in 2006
March 11, 2008, 10:54

😆 😉

Page:   1 2 3 4 5

WP Forum Server by ForumPress | LucidCrew
Version: 99.9; Page loaded in: 0.073 seconds.