Forums

Important LGBTI Mental Health Survey extended to Monday 16 May 2011

Page: 1

Anthony Venn-Brown

Joined in 2005
May 11, 2011, 22:37

Its important when doing this survey that you identify if your faith, Christian belief system or Christian network had a negative impact on your mental health. Please identify that by checking the box marked other and writing this in the box for relevant questions. Thank you.

Aim of the survey

The on-line survey of the LGBTI community and LGBTI health organisation starts on Thursday 14th April and is open for four weeks until Friday 13th May. The surveys are anonymous and aim to:

• Gain a better understanding of the level of awareness around mental health and suicide in the LGBTI community

• To assess what Mental Health and Suicide Prevention services are currently available and

• Help plan for the future of Mental Health and Suicide Prevention service delivery for the LGBTI community

MindOUT – the first national LGBTI mental health and suicide prevention project in Australia! Your input will make a real difference to mental wellbeing and suicide prevention for the LGBTI community.

Your input to this survey will be vital to inform our future work in mental health and suicide prevention. It’s your chance to have input to create a healthier community and influence the development of LGBTI appropriate approaches to mental health and suicide prevention.

To take the LGBTI Community Members Survey go to

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/MindOUTsurveyLGBTICommunityMembers

Ann Maree

Joined in 2008
May 12, 2011, 17:43

Hi avb

I’ve completed the survey.

For anyone else doing it, please note that the options of strongly agree to strongly disagree changed order in several sections. I believe that’s a fault in the design and I almost ticked the opposite of what I intended.

The survey inventors might receive inaccurate results as a result of the above.

Blessings,

Ann Maree

Anthony Venn-Brown

Joined in 2005
May 12, 2011, 18:38

I find that quite difficult with some surveys like this Ann Maree. Particuarly when they have lots of questions and you have to scrolling to the top to remind you of the options……maybe I’m just blonde. :bigsmile:

iplantolive

Joined in 2008
May 15, 2011, 21:52

I’ve completed the survey. The data gathered should make a very interesting read indeed :bigsmile:

HillsBen
Youth Coordinator
Joined in 2008
May 18, 2011, 02:59

I completed it a few weeks ago.

Very dissapointing to see nothing relating to faith/religion & sexuality conflicts.

Page: 1

WP Forum Server by ForumPress | LucidCrew
Version: 99.9; Page loaded in: 0.061 seconds.