Forums

In Sydney Looking to Attend Hillsong on Sunday

Page: 1

Graham Douglas-Meyer

Joined in 2009
November 19, 2010, 21:28

Hi there, I’m Graham from Perth WA I’m in Sydney again this weekend and was looking to attend Hillsong church on this Sunday 21 November at the 11.30 service. I’ve only recently been able to emerge as a Gay Christian and I am in the process of preparing my story. I was speaking to AVB last week and he suggested it might be possible for me to catch up with a couple of people while I’m here who might help me through the doors ‘so to speak’.

I’m 47 I live with my husband Damian in Perth (we married in Toronto, Canada in 2004) I haven’t been to church for years but thought it would be a good opportunity for me to take that step while I was away from home.

Contact me through the list or AVB can give you my phone number if you happen to be going to Hillsong this Sunday.

Cheers

Graham http://www.freedom2b.org/modules/smileys/packs/Roving/smile.png

Anthony Venn-Brown

Joined in 2005
November 25, 2010, 13:25

hey Graham…..sent out texts to some gay and lesbian people that I had numbers for who attend Hillsong in the City (Alexandria)…..some responded……..but only to say they were going to a different service or not going that Sunday……hope it was a good experience.

Page: 1

WP Forum Server by ForumPress | LucidCrew
Version: 99.9; Page loaded in: 0.054 seconds.