Forums

Introducing myself I'm Kevin and Bi

Page: 1

loveisnotsin

Joined in 2008
March 26, 2008, 14:08

Hello gang, My name is Kevin. I attend an AOG Church and intend to keep fellowshipping there.

I’ve been married for 19 years. The last 12, I have had a pathetically bad sex life. My wife lost all her desire after hystorectomy surgery. Some time after that, I had an affair with my half sister when She and I were both at our lowest. I repented before my God and my wife, but some damage was to remain. I went into depression, having no release for my sexual urges. I asked a couple of AOG Pastors, and the answers I got ranged from casting the desire out of me, having me repent of a bi experience in my teens, to trying to talk my wife into doing it anyway.

TillI heard of Andrew, I thought there were no Pentecostal pastors who understand.

I searched the net and found http://www.libchrist.com and got a lot of answers and ideas I struggled with, but I loved the challenge. I discussed the whole subject with my wife and she is OK with me having a Bi male sex partner, and a bi couple to have sex with, so the search was (is) on.

I wanted most of all to stay in God’s will and hear from the Spirit, and trust In God’s grace all the way, and still do.

I have a couple of good mates I have oral sex with. They are great friends and I can be myself. It’s such a relief, but the penultimate is to find a Christian Bi Couple and/or a Christian bi man and share with them. I want to resurrect my Wife’s dwesire and our sex life and i try to work on that. God knows it’s hard.

Through all of this, I have come to realise that God doesn’t hate or condemn anyone purely because of their sexual orientation. God love us all whoever and whwerever we’re at.

One thing I would caution. Don’t “come out” to the rank and Fil;e Christians unless you want to draw flack, and do please keep fellowshipping and growing in God. The two are very compatible.

Kevin

magsdee
Disabled
Joined in 2006
March 26, 2008, 19:09

Hi Kevin, welcome to F2B, hope it can of support to you.

Desperate4Truth

Joined in 2008
March 27, 2008, 04:04

Hi Kevin.

Nice to have you on here. Thanks for sharing your story. I love this site because everyone’s story is so different. I look forward to reading more of your posts!

God Bless,

John

Anthony Venn-Brown

Joined in 2005
March 27, 2008, 14:33

welcome Kevin…….I’ll have a read and say more later

Page: 1

WP Forum Server by ForumPress | LucidCrew
Version: 99.9; Page loaded in: 0.064 seconds.