Forums

Just joined - how do I search for members? I live in Coffs Harbour

Page: 1

DB

Joined in 2014
May 2, 2014, 11:03

Hi, I'm searching for an appropriate section of this site … how do I find other members of this site? How do I find people who live in the mid-north coast of NSW in order to connect? I can't find any part of the site where I can search for other members? Pls advise. I just joined.

Chris
Administrator
Joined in 2009
May 2, 2014, 23:24

For privacy reasons, we don't publish a user list like that. In fact, we don't even force our users to say exactly where their location is when they sign up – that's only optional. Having said that, connecting with others is super important, and is the reason this place exists!

The best way is, in fact, to do exactly what you've done and leave a post here in the forum. I'm not sure exactly where many of our members are, but I do know we have some up and down the NSW coast.

Ann Maree

Joined in 2008
May 4, 2014, 13:31

Hi DB

Welcome to f2b. 🙂

Apart from seeing who responds to this post, you could also send a private message to Shane or Ben who are part of the Sydney f2b chapter. They or others at the Sydney monthly meetings may know someone in Coffs Harbour.

Their details are on the events page. Here is the link. http://www.freedom2b.org/events/sydney/

Blessings,

Ann Maree

Michelle
President
Joined in 2008
May 4, 2014, 21:20

Hi DB

Welcome to freedom2b 🙂

Just letting you know I responded to your email with a few suggestions and we will continue to offer support to you as needed.

Warm regards

Michelle

Mother Hen

Joined in 2011
May 6, 2014, 10:47

Hi DB,

Welcome. You have come to the right place, this is a friendly supportive encouraging place.

God Bless

Page: 1

WP Forum Server by ForumPress | LucidCrew
Version: 99.9; Page loaded in: 0.07 seconds.