Forums

Married, getting divorced, and come out all before I turn 26

Page:   1 2

forestgrey
Chapter Leader
Joined in 2008
December 8, 2013, 22:29

Hey, Joel – great to meet you last Friday night. As we discussed, our 'journey's' have ups-&-downs. Your 'coming out' is an exciting step. Just stay wise in your decisions. God bless ~ david

FreeinChrist88

Joined in 2011
December 10, 2013, 08:45

Thanks David

Great to meet you too, and some other freedom 2 b'ers as well. Amazing to hear some similar stories, and how people have to come to love and accept themselves for who and what they are.

davidt

Joined in 2009
December 13, 2013, 12:28

Hi Joel

I can SO relate to your journey so far, and I hope your relationship with this guy continues to go well.

I am still married to my wife after 43 years and been pretending to be someone I am not for all that time. Yep, I am still gay, medically proven.

My wife is severely disabled with MS now and I am her carer. She has had it for 18 years now.

Would I like to be free to fall deeply in love with a guy and marry him? Absolutely. Not a doubt.

Also been a Baptist Minister and Missionary.

Take care. Trusting the Lord will provide you with a wonderful partner for life.

In Him

David

jamesn

Joined in 2009
December 14, 2013, 17:33

Wow Joel, what an amazing story. Be encouraged that by sharing it you have and will continue to help others. Thank you.

FreeinChrist88

Joined in 2011
December 15, 2013, 15:37

Thank you

I'm believing that 2014 will be my best year yet, I believe that God will use all this for his glory!

Page:   1 2

WP Forum Server by ForumPress | LucidCrew
Version: 99.9; Page loaded in: 0.056 seconds.