Forums

Melbourne's November meeting

Page: 1

Michelle
President
Joined in 2008
November 22, 2009, 21:07

Linda and I would like to thank all those who attended our November meeting on Friday night! It is soo amazing to us that the meetings in Melbourne have grown into such a rewarding and exciting time of sharing for us. We feel truely blessed to be instruments in this great movement of glbt people 😀

We are greatly looking forward to our time in Sydney (Dec) and will endeavour to bring the banner to Melbourne for ‘pride march’

We really want to keep the meetings relevant to the issues that are important to YOU so please let us have any suggestions/ideas worth exploring in 2010.

Cheers Michelle

Anthony Venn-Brown

Joined in 2005
November 28, 2009, 15:45

you girls rock…….melbourne is growing thanks to your dedication.

DavidLG
Event Coordinator
Joined in 2009
December 1, 2009, 22:55

I went to Frredom 2 be november meeting for the first time since accepting my orientaion and letting go of the stress of tryng to change me.

It was great, really encouraging, giving hope that I am still a child of God though gay and accepting it.

Linda, Michelle and the team were all very friendly. Having fellowship and that support makes al lthe difrence and i look forward to getting t oknow all of u a lot better and making some more lke minded mates.

Again thank you all. And of course Anthony Browne who started the ministry.

Anthony Venn-Brown

Joined in 2005
December 3, 2009, 11:59

hey top gun……I just love the accepting, non-judgemental, safe space we have created at our chapter meetings as well as the forum.

BTW…..its anthony venn-brown…..not Anthony Browne……hehe 😆

sman

Joined in 2009
December 4, 2009, 14:28

Maybe he’s thanking another Anthony who happens to have a name similar to you… or not. You do ROCK however AVB!

DavidLG
Event Coordinator
Joined in 2009
December 5, 2009, 15:07

lol oh yes hence your online name bieng AVB. sorry about that 8)

But yeah u guys rock 😀

sman

Joined in 2009
December 5, 2009, 18:07

Am I included? We all rock people!! Linda and Michelle Rock harder.

danielbatt

Joined in 2009
December 5, 2009, 18:57

Hi Michelle (and all)

I am in Melbourne and would like to be involved in any way I can.

I am only new to Freedom2be, but I just wished that for over decades of counselling informally GLBT people, that I had F2B to refer people in days gone by.

Please drop me a line ([email protected]) and keep me up to date with Melbourne meetings, dinners, etc.

Daniel

Page: 1

WP Forum Server by ForumPress | LucidCrew
Version: 99.9; Page loaded in: 0.066 seconds.