Forums

Moderator in Hospital

Page:   1 2 3 4

Anthony Venn-Brown

Joined in 2005
April 1, 2010, 22:33

Popped in this afternoon……..mobileguy is out of emergency and in a general ward……..might be out after the weekend.

Ann Maree

Joined in 2008
April 1, 2010, 22:41

Thanks for the update avb. Sending healing to him now.

gettingthere

Joined in 2008
April 3, 2010, 17:36

Glad to hear the positive update… I will keep praying for him. Let him now that the people on the forum are thinking about him, hopefully that will brighten his day some. 🙂

Anthony Venn-Brown

Joined in 2005
April 4, 2010, 14:11

davidt kindly popped in to say hi as well.

forestgrey
Chapter Leader
Joined in 2008
April 4, 2010, 18:32

Have visited our man twice now – latest being late this morning. Have passed on everyone’s love and concern and the fact that the prayers are praying.

He seems in good spirits although I suspect starting to get a bit bored most of the time. Is not indicating any serious pain – but might be putting on a brave face ?? Hopes to be back at work in about 2 weeks. I guess he’ll be inconveninced and somewhat limited in movement and activities for a while.

He’s catching up with some reading – including the Andrew Marin book which I read last year and can recommend, as Anthony also does on a different thread on this site.

Anthony Venn-Brown

Joined in 2005
April 4, 2010, 19:20

thanks forestgrey……yep i thought Love is an Orientation…..and How the Religious Right Shaped LBGT Activism was a fairly broad cross section of interesting reading…..hehe.

iplantolive

Joined in 2008
April 4, 2010, 21:01

Hi all, I’m posting this from my bedside in hospital.

Thank you so much for all your get well wishes and prayers, and to those who visited me – your presence definately brightened up my day 🙂

I am doing very well, and expect to be discharged soon. There will be a period of rehabilitation, however, I should regain normal mobility within 3 to 4 weeks.

Your continued well wishes and prayers are much appreciated 🙂

Chris
Administrator
Joined in 2009
April 4, 2010, 21:14

Hooray!

Great to hear from you mobileguy. You must be looking forward to being discharged.

Ann Maree

Joined in 2008
April 4, 2010, 21:34

Hi mobileguy

Great to hear that you are making good progress. I’ll continue praying for your speedy recuperation.

Blessings,

Ann Maree 🙂

N149

Joined in 2010
April 4, 2010, 23:37

Great to hear you are back mobileguy 🙂

Praying for your continued recovery 🙂

Page:   1 2 3 4

WP Forum Server by ForumPress | LucidCrew
Version: 99.9; Page loaded in: 0.071 seconds.