Forums

My renewed faith, attending my old church

Page:   1 2 3

pjr

Joined in 2009
April 15, 2009, 12:40

😀 Thanks I had a great Easter, probably the best I can remember! Might have something to do with being ba 💡 ❗ 🙂 😀 ck closer to Jesus

😀

pjr

Joined in 2009
April 15, 2009, 12:41

those emoticons didn’t quite end up in the positions I wanted them. whoops 😆

pjr

Joined in 2009
April 15, 2009, 12:53

I am just rapped about the church that I am now attending, Blackwood Uniting Church, South Australia, in the southern suburbs of Adelaide. We have a minister there who is really cool , Rev Leanne Jenski, who is a lesbian and a very fine minister, and a guy who is married and straight but very accepting of course, Rev Ian Hunter. The church has as part of its mission statement to be inclusive. After much tragedy and sole searching and looking for a supportive group of Christians, it is finally fantastic to feel “at home” again, and being blessed by the Lord. 😀

gettingthere

Joined in 2008
April 15, 2009, 21:47

pjr, I am so thrilled for you. There are many gay Christians out there who have not yet been able to reconnect to a church – an unfortunate and difficult situtation. The fact that you have found an accepting church that you are comfortable with will be, I’m sure, an inspiration to many people here. Hopefully more people will be able to follow. 🙂

pjr

Joined in 2009
April 15, 2009, 22:31

thanks gettingthere for the reply. I am so thrilled to have this site to chat to like minded people. It is awesome and very timely for support for where I am at. All the best gettingthere with your journey. 🙂

pjr

Joined in 2009
April 15, 2009, 22:32

thanks gettingthere for the reply. I am so thrilled to have this site to chat to like minded people. It is awesome and very timely for support for where I am at. All the best gettingthere with your journey. 🙂

magsdee
Disabled
Joined in 2006
April 15, 2009, 22:37

those emoticons didn’t quite end up in the positions I wanted them. whoops

LOLLLLLLLL love it 😆 😉

So glad to hear that you have re-connected at a good church, its great when you can be with like minded people, God is so good and his timing impeccable. 😀 he knows what we need and when are ready for it 😀

Anthony Venn-Brown

Joined in 2005
April 15, 2009, 23:41

I had someone from Adelaide email me the other day looking for a church…….maybe he is going to the one you are.

we should list them in our resources section if they’d like.

pjr

Joined in 2009
April 16, 2009, 20:42

Hi avb and magsdee 😀

Yes avb I sent the details of the church to you. Hope you got them

🙂 8)

Anthony Venn-Brown

Joined in 2005
April 19, 2009, 13:38

they are now on this page

http://www.freedom2b.org/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?p=4232#4232

Page:   1 2 3

WP Forum Server by ForumPress | LucidCrew
Version: 99.9; Page loaded in: 0.135 seconds.