Forums

New Member...New Sydney-sider

Page: 1

stpu22

Joined in 2010
March 8, 2010, 15:55

🙂

Hey Everyone,

Am really pleased to be part of this. Have come from Canada for the next 12-18 months and am based in Sydney. Should be starting soon with ‘V Australia’ in their cabin crew.

Just wondering if anyone out there is interested in having a very responsible, tidy, fun & polite boarder in their home? I’m talking about “moi” of course! The place where I am currently living with friends has turned out to not be long term (unbeknown to me when I left to come here) and so I need to move. Basically just need somewhere on the train route not too far from the airport and the city. Any leads you might have on possibilities would be hugely appreciated. And if that lead is ‘you’, great!

Looking forward to meeting more of you as the months go by.

Cheers

Stephen.

Ann Maree

Joined in 2008
March 8, 2010, 16:05

Hi Stephen

I don’t live in Sydney so can’t help with the accommodation but good to have you with us. Welcome!

Blessings,

Ann Maree

iplantolive

Joined in 2008
March 8, 2010, 19:30

Hi Stephen,

Welcome to freedom2b[e]. Glad to have you here on the forum. I don’t know much about boarder accommodation options in inner Sydney I’m afraid.

BTW, how did you come across our website? Cheers 🙂

RAAF BLOKE

Joined in 2010
March 13, 2010, 07:55

Hi Stephen

Sorry I can’t help you with Sydney accommodation but as an ex-flightie, I can tell you that probably half of your ground school will have relocated and will probably be looking for flatmates.

If you haven’t already, check out the cabin crew section of http://www.pprune.org. There is a whole thread on accommodation and a thread for VA, where some people were mentioning they were looking for flatmates.

Feel free to message me if you have any other questions.

Anthony Venn-Brown

Joined in 2005
March 30, 2010, 23:10

hey RAAF bloke…..will we see you at one of our sydney chapter meetings

RAAF BLOKE

Joined in 2010
May 28, 2010, 15:17

Hi Anthony

Sorry for the late reply, I’ve only just returned to SYD.

Yes, I am hoping to get along to your next meeting. Friday 4th June, am I right?

Anthony Venn-Brown

Joined in 2005
May 28, 2010, 22:56

yep…..always the first friday of the month

Details here http://www.freedom2b.org/event/920

looking forward to meeting you.

Page: 1

WP Forum Server by ForumPress | LucidCrew
Version: 99.9; Page loaded in: 0.052 seconds.