Forums

Nominate freedom 2 b[e] for this years ACON Honours Award

Page: 1

August 4, 2010, 22:49

About Honour

Honour is an annual awards event produced by ACON which acknowledges outstanding service to or achievement within NSW’s gay, lesbian, bisexual and transgender (GLBT) community. Honour provides NSW’s GLBT community with an important and unique opportunity to recognise and celebrate excellence and achievement within our community as well as the difference that particular individuals and organisations make in our lives.

Your Awards

This year we’ve made Honour a true community event by inviting community members to nominate people or organisations they feel have provided leadership or achieved outstanding success within the GLBT community OR have provided excellent service or made a significant contribution to the GLBT community. Nominations can be submitted in five categories covering the business, health, education, community, legal, political, media and cultural sectors.

Community Organisation Award

Presented by the Sydney Star Observer

This award recognises the work of a community/not for profit organisation which has provided leadership or achieved outstanding success within the GLBT community OR has provided excellent service or made a significant contribution to the GLBT community.

Nominate now online

http://www.honourawards.com.au/nominatation-form/

Nominations close on Monday 30 August 2010.

HillsBen
Youth Coordinator
Joined in 2008
August 5, 2010, 00:23

I just looked at the nomination form.

I want to nominate freedom 2 b[e] but it looks difficult… perhaps AVB could have a go?

Anthony Venn-Brown

Joined in 2005
August 5, 2010, 14:54

I think it best that people who have been helped/supported/encouraged by freedom 2 b[e] do the nominating……and of course others who believe we are doing a life saving work.

What do you think would be some good points to add to support the nomination.

iplantolive

Joined in 2008
August 5, 2010, 21:04

I think it best that people who have been helped/supported/encouraged by freedom 2 b[e] do the nominating……and of course others who believe we are doing a life saving work.

What do you think would be some good points to add to support the nomination.

How about the following;

freedom2b[e] promotes values of acceptance, understanding, integrity and personal choice for LGBT people wanting to reconcile their faith and sexuality.

Page: 1

WP Forum Server by ForumPress | LucidCrew
Version: 99.9; Page loaded in: 0.065 seconds.