Forums

Same-Sex Marriage Doco

Page: 1

Stuart Edser

Joined in 2012
January 21, 2013, 10:50

Hi Everyone,

First a huge Happy New Year to all. It's going to be a great 2013. May it be filled with love, laughter, growth and contentment – my favourite foursome.

If you're interested, you can find below the link to the BGBC Blogpost that will take you to the elephant tv documentary I shot in October 2012 in Auckland New Zealand on the topic of Same-Sex Marriage. There were two of us speaking in support and two against. Even though we were on opposing 'sides,' the whole thing was done respectfully and I think really effectively, in terms of getting the church to think about the issues and talk about them. In fact, that is the whole premise of elephant tv – to get the church to talk about difficult issues that it doesn't like talking about – the proverbial elephant in the room.

Anyway, if you're keen to see it, it's a great hour of viewing and I'm sure you will enjoy the various to-ings and fro-ings as the four of us put our positions and sometimes even answer each other's questions – lots of fun 🙂

In order to get this 'out there' as widely as possible, elephant tv have priced it extremely cheaply, only $1.99 to rent (for 48 hours) or $3.99 to buy and own.

See what you think and again, my best wishes for all for a blessed and life-affirming year ahead.

http://beinggaybeingchristian.blogspot.com.au/2013/01/same-sex-marriage-elephant-tv.html

Luv

Stuart

HillsBen
Youth Coordinator
Joined in 2008
January 21, 2013, 20:50

Just downloading now. Can't wait to watch it! 🙂

Page: 1

WP Forum Server by ForumPress | LucidCrew
Version: 99.9; Page loaded in: 0.054 seconds.