Forums

Stepping Down from Moderator Position

Page:   1 2 3

Ann Maree

Joined in 2008
January 19, 2015, 22:09

Hi Ben

Awww.. shucks. Thank you very much!

Without you and Anthony I would not have discovered f2b so big thanks go to both of you for that. 🙂

I am also very grateful for all you are doing online, in the Sydney groups and in being a positive ambassador for our community, in your day to day life and in the media. You have well and truly demonstrated that we can indeed be LGBTI and have an active faith and fulfilled spiritual life. The two are not mutually exclusive.

Blessings to you and yours,

xxoo

Ann Maree

Chris
Administrator
Joined in 2009
January 22, 2015, 03:34

You know, I've been a part of plenty of online forums in my years on the web and I can say without a doubt that I've never seen anyone take to the position of moderator in the same way you have here. You've brought a perfect mix of compassion, interest and diligence to the role, and while I'm terribly sorry that you can't stay on, I am extremely glad that you'll still be sticking around and continuing to be a part of the community.

I'm extremely grateful for all the work you've put in here, and add my thanks to all of those above.

Anthony Venn-Brown

Joined in 2005
January 22, 2015, 10:56

Quote from Chris on January 22, 2015, 3:34 am

You know, I've been a part of plenty of online forums in my years on the web and I can say without a doubt that I've never seen anyone take to the position of moderator in the same way you have here. You've brought a perfect mix of compassion, interest and diligence to the role, and while I'm terribly sorry that you can't stay on, I am extremely glad that you'll still be sticking around and continuing to be a part of the community.

I'm extremely grateful for all the work you've put in here, and add my thanks to all of those above.

Ditto, amen….what he said

Michelle
President
Joined in 2008
January 23, 2015, 18:46

Dearest Ann Maree

In all our conversations you have always been gracious, measured, wise and warm. We will all miss you terribly but it's nice to know you'll pop in every now and then 🙂

I certainly want to say on behalf of the Freedom2b board and the greater community how much we appreciate your passion and dedication to the role of Moderator and your care in replying to each individual post. Volunteering takes time, dedication and passion for the cause and you gave all that 'above and beyond!'

Warmest wishes

Michelle xx

azza81

Joined in 2010
January 24, 2015, 23:06

Ann Maree

You have done so much good work especially during your busy schedule and yet you find time to acknowledge and replyto posts. Thanks for reaching out

Ann Maree

Joined in 2008
January 27, 2015, 21:55

Hi Chris

Thanks so much.:) I couldn't have done it without you. You have provided so much support, wisdom and common sense. So it is my turn to be grateful for everything you have done here and still do. 🙂

Blessings,

Ann Maree

Ann Maree

Joined in 2008
January 27, 2015, 22:05

Hi Michelle

Thanks very much! 🙂 You have been so helpful and generous – the way you give of your time and dedication to run the Melbourne group with Linda, including attending various events, not to mention being Presidents of f2b, is extraordinary. 🙂 🙂 🙂

You do such a fantastic job and I want to thank you for that from the bottom of my heart! 🙂

This is a great community and it continues to be because of yours and others' ongoing efforts here.

Thanks again. 🙂

A thousand blessings!

Ann Maree xo

Ann Maree

Joined in 2008
January 27, 2015, 22:11

Hi azza81

Thanks so much! 🙂

I have received a lot of joy, encouragement, understanding, validation and support myself from being here so I count myself as fortunate indeed. Thank you for your thought-provoking contributions and support.

Blessings and a very Happy New Year to you! 🙂

Ann Maree

sarab

Joined in 2011
February 1, 2015, 15:10

I have only just caught up with the news that you are stepping down from your moderator role.

I must of course join with others in registering my deepest gratitude for the person you are, for the way in which you supported, encouraged and nurtured me – challenged me & inspired me at a time when I was so broken, feeling completely un anchored and alone.

Your words of wisdom, your practical suggestions, gentle yet strong words – your capacity to read between the lines and to get to the heart of the matter, your loving compassion has absolutely meant the world to me.

I am so very and deeply thankful that I stumbled upon f2be during your time as moderator.

I credit you with helping me move from a place where I was uncertain about my sexuality, uncertain about where faith could/might fit in, from feeling un anchored, anxious and wondering if I would/could ever love or be loved to a person who is in a loving committed relationship. Who would have thought this possible? I certainly wouldn't have! But yes, I am blessed to have a beautiful and quirky woman in my life. We have been together for 15 months. 🙂

I am thankful to have found the space on f2be to figure out how faith and my coming out might actually sit together comfortably. Thank you Ann Maree for being an integral part of this process.

Thank you Ann Maree for metaphorically standing by my side and at times holding my hand or even holding me up as I worked through what at the time felt so very painful and difficult.

I have no doubt that many others in your radius will continue to be blessed by your gentle and compassionate wisdom. I hope life finds you happy and at peace and that in stepping down as moderator that this gives you some undoubtedly necessary work/life balance.

It has been an absolute privilege and a blessing to have known you.

Much love, deepest gratitude and every blessing to you.

Sarab

(Felicity) xxx

Anthony Venn-Brown

Joined in 2005
February 1, 2015, 15:12
Page:   1 2 3

WP Forum Server by ForumPress | LucidCrew
Version: 99.9; Page loaded in: 0.074 seconds.