Hi Ben

I hope lots of people support this. Well done Ben! 🙂

Blessings,

Ann Maree

Princess _Fiona

Joined in 2011
February 26, 2012, 10:35

Hi

Have fun today everyone who's going 🙂 Has my tickets and was going to lunch as well with My girlfriend but unable to, damn migraine for 4 days straight. Am so annoyed but wanted to log on to wish everyone a great time today. Catch up with you all soon again I hope.

Hugs

sarab

Joined in 2011
February 26, 2012, 20:48

Congratulations to all who were involved in what was a compelling, powerful, at times heart breaking documentary.

Such an important story (or stories) to be told.

I went with my friend who has her own story of spirituality and sexuality – she came away feeling somewhat a sense of optimism that the two can be reconciled. We were both so impressed at the intelligent and articulate way in which all people in the doco shared their story. Thank you to them for their generosity in doing so in such an honest way.

It was nice to meet a few of the f2b people afterwards – nice to put a face to the name(s).

To "out myself" as "sarab with real people was somewhat bizarre!! Still getting my head around that 🙂

xxx sarab

forestgrey
Chapter Leader
Joined in 2008
February 26, 2012, 23:29

Hey, Princess_Fiona – sorry to hear about the migrane. Hope it's better soon. I had to miss the film also due to other commitment. Guess we'll have to wait until .. .. .. maybe on SBS one day ??

Michelle
President
Joined in 2008
February 29, 2012, 10:16

We are so looking forward to seeing it in Melbourne in March as part of the MQFF!

Little bird told me Ben was coming down for it 😉

Cheers

Michelle

sanguine_chick
Chapter Leader
Joined in 2009
May 6, 2012, 16:43

Hi everyone,

If you're in Melbourne and missed the first two screenings, a third one is coming up on Sat, 2 June, 3.30pm.

Here's a link to The Cure's Facebook page for more details.

https://www.facebook.com/events/340614739326786/

Cheers,

Hannah

Amila

Joined in 2012
July 21, 2012, 17:23

Hey,

Im Amila from Sri lanka.. i watched the trailer and it seemed so interesting.. I really want to watch it is there any possibility that I could download it or is it available to watch online?

Thanks

Ash

Joined in 2012
July 24, 2012, 18:19

Quote from amila29 on July 21, 2012, 5:23 pm

Hey,

Im Amila from Sri lanka.. i watched the trailer and it seemed so interesting.. I really want to watch it is there any possibility that I could download it or is it available to watch online?

Thanks

Yes, is there any way we can watch online / buy a copy? 🙂

Amila

Joined in 2012
July 24, 2012, 22:47

Quote from ash91 on July 24, 2012, 6:19 pm

Quote from amila29 on July 21, 2012, 5:23 pm

Hey,

Thanks

Yes, is there any way we can watch online / buy a copy? 🙂

Can u gimme more information on that please? 🙂

HillsBen
Youth Coordinator
Joined in 2008
August 17, 2012, 13:57

Hi Ash and Amila,

The Cure will be released on DVD sometime in the near future and further screenings are planned in Brisbane (6 September 2012 – http://brisbanepridefestival.com.au/2012-pride-festival/festival-event-calendar) and Sydney (TBC).

There is a website where you might be able to find out more information too – http://www.thecuredocumentary.com.au or you can email [email protected] and they might be able to give you an answer.

I will let you know more when I do.

Ben 🙂

Page:   1 2

WP Forum Server by ForumPress | LucidCrew
Version: 99.9; Page loaded in: 0.079 seconds.