Forums

Tolerance within our schools

Page:   1 2

Shantih Shantih Shantih

Joined in 2008
April 26, 2008, 15:09

I hate the lack of integrity that exists in much of the Australian media. as they say…..’don’t let the truth get in the way of a good story’

Maybe then we should all defect to the U.S. so we can watch Fox for fair, unbiased news coverage…? 😆

Ahhh…that was cheap…

Anthony Venn-Brown

Joined in 2005
April 26, 2008, 17:43

thought it best just to speak about the area i’ve had personal dealings with. 😀

Desperate4Truth

Joined in 2008
April 27, 2008, 02:08

Maybe then we should all defect to the U.S. so we can watch Fox for fair, unbiased news coverage…?

HA!!!!!!! 😆 😆 😆 Dont you guys get CNN down there???? Thats what I watch. “there the most trusted name in news” LOL!!!!! 😆 😆

ProdigalSon

Joined in 2008
May 2, 2008, 12:44

i don’t knwo anything about the condition of homophobia in schools today other than my own experience which was as follows… and remember i wasn’t out in school… not to my friends my family or myself…

on a daily / weekly basis is was harrassed in one way or another… wether it was being called a fag outwright… heaing an off comment about faggots said just loud enough that i could hear it… beign called a girl all through grade school… having the boys chase me and throw rocks at me… getting cornered in gym class and beign asked if it was easier to poop when your gay… there were many things that i struggled with and i never knew why i was confused by these comments because i was confused by myself… it think maybe if i was out and proud in school that it stood a chance of beign better…but an even better cance of being a “matthew sheppard” kind of incident.

the one redeeming thing that happened in school however is when i joined the wrestling team (yeah how gay is that) we would change in the locor room with the basket ball players… whenever one of the b-ball boy would try to start something with me or try to call me out… i had a team of werstlers there ready to defend me… they were truly good to me… hell half of them were probably latent homosexuals anyway…;)

Desperate4Truth

Joined in 2008
May 3, 2008, 07:11

How come Ive never seen you in your wrestling uniform!?!? 😆

Awww! All cute in his little spandex! HAHAHA!!! 😆 😆 😆

ProdigalSon

Joined in 2008
May 6, 2008, 08:55

um yeah it’s called a singlett… and i’m not too sure many pictures were ever taken of that offence to humanity… 😳 like all tragic crimes against humanity i think it’s good to remember them, but let them stay where they belong… in the past.

magsdee
Disabled
Joined in 2006
May 6, 2008, 09:04

This is too cute 😉 😀

Page:   1 2

WP Forum Server by ForumPress | LucidCrew
Version: 99.9; Page loaded in: 0.046 seconds.