Forums

Transgender - Is it OK for me to be here?

Page:   1 2 3

jamesn

Joined in 2009
January 9, 2013, 20:19

Hi JoAnne

Jesus said some people "were born eunuchs" (Matthew 18). Seems to me he welcomed transgendered people. Please know the welcome mat is always out at f2b.

kinkly

Joined in 2008
June 23, 2013, 00:06

I am also Transgender I'm not very active on this forum. I sometimes go to the freedom2b meetings in Brisbane where I'm accepted. I have found this site to be accepting of me and there are a few Trans stories here including mine. Hope you can find the support you seek here. I know is has been good for me.

Ann Maree

Joined in 2008
June 23, 2013, 11:43

That's great to hear kinkly.

Blessings,

Ann Maree

jamesn

Joined in 2009
July 2, 2013, 07:08

Hi JoAnne

So glad you found us! Hope you get to check out the Perth chapter of F2b!

The church has done much ti deeply hurt transgendered people and they have much to apologies for but don't throw the baby out with the bath water!

Welcome to our community!

JoAnne

Joined in 2012
July 4, 2013, 01:01

Greetings to you all.

Thanks a lot for your encouraging words, kinkly and jamesn. I have not been around a lot since I am still going through finding out where I stand. It does seem that it is like going one step forward and two backwards. I really admire those who have found themselves through their struggles and settled on who they are. I am, may be, trying too hard to do so or may be even not trying hard enough! True, it may have been easier to meet with others and I am aware that the Perth Chapter is meeting very soon. However, I am not sure I am ready to meet others to talk freely about what I am going through. I sure do appreciate all of your wise words and I do sincerely take all of these in.

Anyway, to those who will be meeting in Perth soon, have a most wonderful time and praying that soon i will have the guts to come and say "hello" to you all.

JoAnne

Graham Douglas-Meyer

Joined in 2009
July 26, 2013, 23:15

Hi Joanne,

I just want you to know that you are always welcome at the Perth Chapter meetings. Our next meeting will be on Friday 2 August at the Northbridge Piazza Community Centre at 7.00 pm.

We will have a session on what I call the Closet Hokey Pokey.

Please keep well.

Graham

Craig_Maynard

Joined in 2007
July 31, 2013, 09:07

Hi JoAnne,

Welcome to this group.

I joined this group many years ago and I've come away with such a changed perspective and gotten to know God on a deeper level. That being Gay doesn't bother him in the least.

Psalm 139 helped me to see that … God only want us to be what we are that I know and paid the price to have that relationship with us.

He also gave us freewill.

I hope your journey brings you to a place where you can find yourself and know that we will always love and embrace you no matter what decisions you make. We care about you and may from time to time make you feel a little cranky because you're having to change and grow. Growing pains eh?!? Who wants them!!!! Lol.

Lots of love and hugs.

Craig

Page:   1 2 3

WP Forum Server by ForumPress | LucidCrew
Version: 99.9; Page loaded in: 0.06 seconds.