Forums

Write yourself in - Third National Survery!

Page:   1 2

April 7, 2010, 17:32

Hi everyone!

Are you aged between 14-21?

Be part of the third national Writing Themselves in Surver (WTi3) and write yourself into Australian History!

Just like many of you have told us your journey and story here on the Fredom2b website we would love to hear your stories in a national survey of same sex attracted young people in Australia.

I am one of the researchers and I am keen to hear from people like myself who have grown up and experienced their same-sex attraction within a relgious upbringing.

Please go to:

http://www.wti3.org.au

Thank you!

Luke Gahan

Researcher

Australian Research Centre in Sex Health and Society (ARCSHS)

LaTrobe University

Anthony Venn-Brown

Joined in 2005
April 8, 2010, 14:15

I would really encourage all the F2B’ers who are 14-21 to take part in this. Research in this area has been sadly lacking…….can you also promote it others you know outside F2B.

Ben…….can you please let the youth group know…….I have cards from LBG for you to give out as well.

Luke……what is the deadline on this…….people work better with deadlines……it encourages them to move into action.

April 8, 2010, 16:29

Hi Anthony and all,

The survey will be closing mid next month! so we have not got long left!!

It would be so great to have as many young religious SS attracted youth partake – giving a voice to their special needs and concerns!

Regards,

Luke

N149

Joined in 2010
April 9, 2010, 01:07

Done 🙂

gettingthere

Joined in 2008
April 9, 2010, 10:46

I can’t do this myself since I’m not Australian, but I did send the link to a 21-year-old gay Christian friend of mine in Australia and he says he’ll do it. I hope this survey gets many respondents. Stuff like this can have a big impact. 🙂

Anthony Venn-Brown

Joined in 2005
April 9, 2010, 13:01

good boys….thanks for your help……time is running out……and yes it is important.

April 16, 2010, 17:36

Hi and thanks!

Keep up the effort! the more responses we have the better!!!!

Let all people you know who are in the age group to participate! We have a great opportunity hear to have our emerging group be given a voice.

Regards,

Luke Gahan

Ann Maree

Joined in 2008
April 16, 2010, 18:47

Alas … I’d love to help but I’m too old! 🙁

Anthony Venn-Brown

Joined in 2005
April 17, 2010, 21:24

me too……but we are doing our bit by connecting these young people with Luke.

May 21, 2010, 11:27

Hi all!!!

You have like 2 or 3 days left to fill in this VERY important survey (i am biased of course!) Please fill in if possible as we would love some more religious SSAY to share their life!

Page:   1 2

WP Forum Server by ForumPress | LucidCrew
Version: 99.9; Page loaded in: 0.065 seconds.