Forums

Christian Parents - Bad Reactions and what to do?

Page:   1 2 3 4 5 6

justincrawford

Joined in 2008
April 19, 2008, 06:47

MINE TO!

They think that Im now destined for a life of depressed bachelorhood! And although at times I agree with them on that one 🙁 i know that in some deep rooted recess of their brain they wish that I would just marry a girl and live a life of repression, it would be more ‘acceptable’

GOD where are all the single, honest, well-rounded gay men? Where are you hiding them?? LOL

Anthony Venn-Brown

Joined in 2005
April 19, 2008, 11:38

Oh, and thanks for the welcome Anthony! I really do commend you and the other mods for the ministry of this site… it seems to be a really close knit, supportive community….

Ciao!

Chris

its a pretty special space i think Chris……we try and keep it safe and welcoming. We need to build each other up not tear each other apart. Hope to hear more from you.

Desperate4Truth

Joined in 2008
April 19, 2008, 13:48

GOD where are all the single, honest, well-rounded gay men? Where are you hiding them?? LOL

AW Sweety!! There out there! I promise!!! Ill keep an eye out for you. 😉 Since your my Scottish twin, Im sure we have the same taste in men!!! LOL!! 😆 😆

justincrawford

Joined in 2008
April 19, 2008, 18:44

AW Sweety!! There out there! I promise!!! Ill keep an eye out for you. Since your my Scottish twin, Im sure we have the same taste in men!!! LOL!!

Hahahahaha you tell me your taste and I’ll tell you mine hahahahahaha

Keep those eyes peeled hahaha

Much Love

Justin

Desperate4Truth

Joined in 2008
April 20, 2008, 07:03

EYES PEELED AYE!!!! 😯

orfeo

Joined in 2007
April 21, 2008, 13:28

Single…honest…

Well-rounded?!?!

Darn. Thought I was in with a chance there. 😉

ProdigalSon

Joined in 2008
May 2, 2008, 12:57

justin have faith that they do exist… for i was lucky enough to stumble upon one… 🙂

however know that every relationship takes an enormous amount of work to to make it …wel… work. it doesn’t come easily…and anyone who says that love is a simple game to play obviously isn’t that serious about it.

magsdee
Disabled
Joined in 2006
May 2, 2008, 17:20

Very true Joe………how true even about r/ships……..when the seeing things through stockinged lenses passes, reality bites ya in the ass 😆 youre still in love but with a hairdressers mirror and realistic lighting 🙄 😆

ProdigalSon

Joined in 2008
May 7, 2008, 10:13

you mean it’s not all disco lights and loud music… ❓ you mean i actually have to work at this… 😯 like we have to actually resolve our differences in order to make this work… 😕 darn… and i thought i was going to get everything my way… lol…

magsdee
Disabled
Joined in 2006
May 7, 2008, 11:00

😆 😆 Keep the disco lights sweetie, they ARE a permanent fixture, in my mind at least 😛

Page:   1 2 3 4 5 6

WP Forum Server by ForumPress | LucidCrew
Version: 99.9; Page loaded in: 0.115 seconds.