succint is powerful and keeps the reader reading…..hehe.
At a latter date you can write your autobiography….. 😆 😆 😆
Keep it to no more than 1,000 words if you want people to read to the end.
Keep these things in mind
* How long were you trying to change your sexual orientation
* What program were you involved in
* Don’t mention names of leaders or individuals in the program
* What were the results of your attempts to change
* Talk about any good experiences you had as well if you want
* What made you leave or finish the program
* What is your place now re your sexual orientation
* In a sentence or two what would you say to anyone considering attempting to change their sexual orientation
* You can use your real name or if you would prefer to remain anonymous, your privacy is respected and assured
I BELIEVE IN YOU ORFEO…..YOU CAN DO IT!