Forums

Jarryd 21 (almost 22) - Gay, not Bi (finally)

Page:   1 2 3 4

jpearson

Joined in 2011
January 31, 2011, 00:05

@Ann Maree: Thank you!

So do I… Funnily enough, they were the first words to spring to mind when I saw “Signature”… Do you think it’s too much to add the rest to my signature? I’ve linked to it, but I would actually like to have it all there… Just not sure how much space it will take up.

My pleasure. It’s the first time I’ve put it down like that, so…

I’ve got a few friends who have been coming for a while, and then one of them had a “Wine & Cheese” night at their place, and I met Ben, Alex, Sam and a few others, who I talked to, and yeah… Just took it from there…

jpearson

Joined in 2011
January 31, 2011, 00:08

@Boi70: Thanks, and I hope it wasn’t too long-winded. Being honest, even now, reading what you said, I still am struggling in my head… However, I think it’s something I’m going to continually be affirming… Which is good in a sense, as I won’t get complacent, and will treasure what I have that little bit more…

LOL! Thanks!

jpearson

Joined in 2011
January 31, 2011, 00:11

@avennbrown: Thanks Anthony! I know a couple of people who went through that transition period…

Yes, love *does* change everything. I’m finding though that I’m feeling more complete with a lover’s love than I ever have… He really is good to me…

Well, I hope to be able to post more! We did meet briefly at the Dec BBQ, but that night was probably a bit of a whirlwind for you. I’m going to try to make it in Feb. I’ll see how I go…

jpearson

Joined in 2011
January 31, 2011, 00:21

@Myfanwe: Thanks! It’s great to be here!

jpearson

Joined in 2011
January 31, 2011, 00:26

@Mr Summit: OH YES! I believe you had come down for it (amongst other things)… And I’ve done my typical thing and completely forgotten your name… HA HA! Oh dear…

Yes, it was a good weekend… =)

She’s been one of my biggest supporters, considering she’s known me since I was in the womb… And yeah, it was… Just issues with mum, mostly… But thankfully, Mel had a spare room for me, so… Here I am! =D

RaulG

Joined in 2010
January 31, 2011, 06:23

Querido Jarryd,

Bienvenido! Welcome to F2B. I’m glad you made it here. It is wonderful that your boyfriend is able to bring

you peace of mind and soul. I am reminded of a quote by Chris Hollister that goes “I am convinced of God’s love because I have seen his love come through others”.

Hope you enjoy your stay!

Yours in Christ,

Raul

Anthony Venn-Brown

Joined in 2005
January 31, 2011, 14:42

@avennbrown: Thanks Anthony! I know a couple of people who went through that transition period…

Yes, love *does* change everything. I’m finding though that I’m feeling more complete with a lover’s love than I ever have… He really is good to me…

Well, I hope to be able to post more! We did meet briefly at the Dec BBQ, but that night was probably a bit of a whirlwind for you. I’m going to try to make it in Feb. I’ll see how I go…

From memory I think it was first time both for you and Mr Summit I think. It is getting increasingly difficult to meet and remember everyone….we are always getting new people along…..great isn’t it.

we will see you again on friday night.

Ann Maree

Joined in 2008
January 31, 2011, 15:53

Hi Jarryd

Yeah go ahead and put the rest of the quote in your signature. It should fit. 🙂 🙂 🙂

Blessings,

Ann Maree

jpearson

Joined in 2011
February 3, 2011, 01:14

@RaulG: Gracias!

So am I… Especially after the year I had last year… He makes me feel special…

I like that quote!

jpearson

Joined in 2011
February 3, 2011, 01:18

@Ann Maree: HA HA! Thanks for that! Will do that soon! =D

Page:   1 2 3 4

WP Forum Server by ForumPress | LucidCrew
Version: 99.9; Page loaded in: 0.053 seconds.