Forums

Jarryd 21 (almost 22) - Gay, not Bi (finally)

Page:   1 2 3 4

jpearson

Joined in 2011
February 3, 2011, 01:18

@avennbrown: HA HA! Yes, I believe so!

It’s a very good thing when you’ve met that many people you can’t remember who you’ve met… =D

jpearson

Joined in 2011
February 3, 2011, 01:20

An updated signature…

Myfanwe

Joined in 2007
February 3, 2011, 01:31

It’s interesting re the quote in your signature, Jarryd. It is quite often erroneously attributed to Nelson Mandela. Even so far as to have been included in the movie “Invictus” about Mandela and the South African Football team.

Ann Maree

Joined in 2008
February 3, 2011, 07:36

Hi Meg

Yes Mandela used it in his speech but people often give him the complete credit when it was Marianne Williamson’s quote in the first place.

Blessings,

Ann Maree

jpearson

Joined in 2011
February 3, 2011, 10:14

@Myfanwe & @Ann Maree: Once upon a time, I thought it was Nelson Mandella too, however I have since found out it was written by Marianne. If you actually hover your mouse over my signature, you’ll find that I’ve got the reference hiding in there… 😉

(Yes, I’m a geek who can code… =D LOL!)

Ann Maree

Joined in 2008
February 3, 2011, 12:34

Hi Jarryd

Fantastic. Aren’t you clever? 😉

Blessings,

Ann Maree

Anthony Venn-Brown

Joined in 2005
February 4, 2011, 14:55

@Myfanwe & @Ann Maree: Once upon a time, I thought it was Nelson Mandella too, however I have since found out it was written by Marianne. If you actually hover your mouse over my signature, you’ll find that I’ve got the reference hiding in there… 😉

(Yes, I’m a geek who can code… =D LOL!)

I hover…..and nothing

HillsBen
Youth Coordinator
Joined in 2008
February 4, 2011, 15:28

Hey Jarryd,

It’s awesome to have you here on the forum and its been good having seeing you and chatting with you at the F2b events.

Congrats on sharing your story. It’s never easy, especially on a forum like this, but it is very encouraging and you should feel proud of yourself for just how far you have come. 🙂

I remember the first time I met you at Craig L’s party you said you were bi. It’s remarkable to see the progress you have made in just a few months.

Look forward to hanging out soon and getting to know more of your story

ben

jpearson

Joined in 2011
February 6, 2011, 12:58

@avennbrown: Anthony, are you hovering over the main text of my signature?

jpearson

Joined in 2011
February 6, 2011, 13:07

@HillsBen: Hey Ben

HA HA! I know… Always a good time! =D

It just took me time to sit down and write it… That was the biggest thing I suppose…

That seems like such a long time ago… =| I hope I didn’t say anything too embarrassing… LOL!

You have my number, so buzz me and let’s make a coffee date! =D

Page:   1 2 3 4

WP Forum Server by ForumPress | LucidCrew
Version: 99.9; Page loaded in: 0.058 seconds.