Forums

Male 47 Pentecostal, Ex-gay, Ex-Church and trying to sort it all out.

Page:   1 2 3 4 5 6

Suzee

Joined in 2011
November 12, 2011, 08:21

Hi ipete,

I love reading your comments to everyone. You seem to be such a warm and friendly person….I’d love us to meet.

It may just happen, actually, because I’m coming to Sydney on January 27th. Yay!

I like what forestgrey said about you being an encouragement to other people. You just don’t know how many are visiting and reading what’s been written here. I’m sure your journey will be an encouragement to others.

Have you visited the Gay Christian Network (GCN)? http://www.gaychristian.net

Go to ‘The Great Debate’ at GCN…and read Justin Lee’s essay on being gay and a Christian, and being in a loving relationship. It’s quite long but well written and totally worth the read.

I hope things a re going well.

Love and hugs,

Suzee

jamesn

Joined in 2009
November 12, 2011, 18:11

ipete

welcome!

Hang in there. Many people have been where you are at and have come through the other side whole people with their faith even stronger!

November 13, 2011, 20:03

ipete thanks for sharing with us..we are privileged 🙂 Suzee I am looking forward to meeting you too.

grebo5454

Joined in 2010
November 14, 2011, 19:31

🙂 Hi ipete

Great that you could attend a Freedom2b(e) meeting. They are always so interesting and its wonderful to meet new people and to put faces to forum names.

I love attending the meetings when I visit my son Sam in Sydney……speaking of which, I will be there for the Christmas meeting on the 2nd December so hopefully we can meet and chat….I would really like that.

You didn’t meet Sam last month as he and Ben were in Thailand but they are home again now all safe and sound (big sighs from me).

I love this forum. It is such a great place for everyone to share their stories, encourage others and be encouraged and to love and be loved.

It’s fantastic.

Bless you

Helen

ipete

Joined in 2011
November 15, 2011, 10:48

Hi Forestgrey,

It has been real encouraging and never thought about my postings like that…Im just being me and going with the flow, enjoying reading peoples comments ( support ) and replying….

One thing Im finding is that the stress of it all is going away and a big part of that was meeting you guys at the chapter meeting. So highly recommend anyone to take the next step if havent already and go to one, shock horror your all normal!!!!!!!!

Thanks again

ipete….

ipete

Joined in 2011
November 15, 2011, 11:33

Hi Suzee,

That would be great to catch up when you are here, you seem such a warm and friendly person as well !!!! Maybe over dinner, I love eating, cant help it…..

I never actually thought that what Ive posted would be an encouragement as I have been getting so much encouragement from others on here. Guess it goes both ways.

The best encouragement I could give to anyone at the moment would be to get out of our chairs, away from the PC, walk out the front door and drive, catch a bus, train, helicopter, whatever and get to a chapter meeting when its on. Ive only been to one but found genuine, supportive and caring people on a journey. Maybe on different stages but all on a journey….and the best thing is I met not scary or crazy people BUT normal people just like me working life out.

Also i will check out the site, thanks for the info….

ipete….

ipete

Joined in 2011
November 15, 2011, 11:39

Hi jamesn,

Thanks for the encouragement I am finding the forum great and enjoyed going to the chapter meeting..everyone has been very helpfull and supporting.

Thanks and will keep hanging in there!!

ipete..

ipete

Joined in 2011
November 15, 2011, 11:52

Hi Sophia,

I am looking forward to catching up with both of you when here in Sydney…. Like Ive said above in other replies, I didnt realise that so many people could or would be bothered to read what I say, only the ones that post a message. This is the first time Ive ever been on a forum, kinda scary hey…..

Thanks

ipete..

ipete

Joined in 2011
November 15, 2011, 12:06

Hi Grebo5454,

I enjoyed the the chapter meeting and was good to put faces to some of the people on here…I hope to be able to make it to the Christmas meeting, would be great to meet some other people and of course yourself!!!, Sam and Ben. Hope they had a good time in Thailand..

The forum is a great place to meet and share with everyone, love it here…

Thanks so much for your support!!

ipete…

Suzee

Joined in 2011
November 15, 2011, 18:06

Sophia…we will get to meet I’m sure….I look forward to that.

And ipete…I like to eat too, so we can do the dinner thing for sure. I’m going to the Crave MCC Paddington Conference called Passion Is. Sam will be there as he’s taking an elective. I’m looking forward to meeting him and Ben, and also Anthony and some others who are my facebook friends in Sydney. It’s going to be awesome.

I’ve just returned from two days in Auckland and came home feeling ill….so I’m off to my bed.

Blessings and love,

Suzee :bigsmile:

Page:   1 2 3 4 5 6

WP Forum Server by ForumPress | LucidCrew
Version: 99.9; Page loaded in: 0.077 seconds.