Forums

Need Some Advice

Page:   1 2 3 4

Ann Maree

Joined in 2008
July 29, 2012, 08:09

Hi Amila

Jordan said:

"I realise in today's society, people may not necessarily understand what it is like to be gay due to the lack of education on homosexuality, but know that I am confident in who I am, that there is nothing wrong with being gay, and I can tackle anything the world chucks at me."

That way it is confirming the fact that some people may not accept homosexuality (because in reality there are those who don't accept it), but it's also saying there's nothing wrong with it and everything is OK.

I really like that and you can put in your own words if need be to make sure it resonates with you. It's good to be positive as long as it's real too. So as an example, if you're not feeling confident, you could say you're working toward that or feeling more and more confident every day. We're all a work in progress and you're working on being more and more true to who you are.

Hope that helps.

Blessings,

Ann Maree

Amila

Joined in 2012
July 29, 2012, 19:51

Ann Maree,

I can totally identify with Jordan's words.. I am very confident with myself and have been tackling what society has been throwing at me for sometime hehe.. 😉 So i added that paragraph into my letter… 😀 yeay!! im so happy that i have so many ppl to advice me on this.. hehe… God is jst awesome to have given me some awesome ppl like you…. 😀

God bless

Amila

J

Joined in 2012
July 31, 2012, 21:48

I <3 Freedom2b, it's such an awesome platform for the LGBT community

Ann Maree

Joined in 2008
August 1, 2012, 08:16

🙂 🙂 🙂

sarab

Joined in 2011
August 1, 2012, 21:50

Hi Amila,

please know my thoughts and prayers are with you as you write and deliver your letter.

xxx

Sarab

Amila

Joined in 2012
August 1, 2012, 22:51

Thank You Sarab… I really appreciate it… 😀

Yes I totally agree with you Jordan… God Bless all of you guys here… 😀 😀

Amila

Amila

Joined in 2012
August 14, 2012, 02:36

Hey Everyone,

I just wanted to give an update as to what went on with my coming out to my parents…

It went so well..Thank God!! Mum and Dad treat me quite normal as if nothing happened and they are so cool about it..

I just want to say THANK YOU to each and everyone who helped me and prayed for me…. I LOVE YOU GUYS… 😀

God Bless you all…

Amila

Ann Maree

Joined in 2008
August 14, 2012, 07:42

Hi Amila

That's fantastic news! I'm so pleased for you and imagine that must be such a relief. 🙂 🙂 🙂

Can you tell us more?

Blessings,

Ann Maree

ShadowBoxer
Joined in 2005
August 14, 2012, 08:02

Awesome News

Keep us posted !

J

Joined in 2012
August 14, 2012, 08:07

That's so awesome to hear Amila, I am so glad it went well. You must feel liberated and at peace! Now you can live life to the max 😀 I am humbled that everyone's prayers have helped too. You are extremely courageous in telling your parents and now you can experience life and its journey in full colour.

Again, I am so glad it went well for you Amila!

Blessings,

Jordan

Page:   1 2 3 4

WP Forum Server by ForumPress | LucidCrew
Version: 99.9; Page loaded in: 0.063 seconds.