Forums

Gay Pentecostal/Revival Kiwi in Japan

Page:   1 2 3 4 5 6

Pentatropics

Joined in 2009
May 14, 2009, 23:12

No worries AVB. I’ve started a discussion thread as it is a really great topic.

I’m glad I’ve got people talking about me – lol! I am sorry I missed you in Sydney, but I will touch base with you to ensure I catch you on my next visit. Indeed, it would be great to time it to coincide with a Freedom2b(e) event if something is on. Keep me posted!

Anthony Venn-Brown

Joined in 2005
May 14, 2009, 23:28

always first Friday of the month….for the last four years. Except January.

Pentatropics

Joined in 2009
May 18, 2009, 22:56

Rivers

Your posts are excellent. And it’s time to return your “telling our stories” thread back to you.

Thanks for the links you posted, on evangelism, Acts bible college and Lonnie Frisbee. They are awesome.

On the subject of Lonnie Frisbee, I cannot believe I had never heard of him before. It seems there are many who have tried to erase his memory…

As GLBT christians, it falls to us to keep Lonnie’s memory alive. I was telling my church small group all about him tonight – none of them have heard of him either.

Rivers you are doing your bit to honour the memory of Lonnie Frisbee through evangelsing and ministering with the power of the Holy Spirit. God bless your ministry and please give us an update from time to time.

Rivers

Joined in 2008
August 17, 2010, 19:14

Hi everyone,

Quick update:

I just came back from an awesome conference in Taipei, Taiwan over the weekend. The Holy Ghost moved so powerfully and many received prophetic words and miracles. The Spirit of God is really being poured out on the GLBT community in Asia. The church there has doubled in size, got a new building and is really fired up for God.

Got to see Becky and other friends too, and Ian came to visit me in Tokyo too (you’re a treasure Ian).

Next up is the All Nations Gathering at Glory Tabernacle in Long Beach Sept 23-27. Chris Gaborit, Destiny Rambo McGuire, Pastor Sandy Turnbull and Becky will speak, and even Kim Clement via webcast. Still time to book your tickets! See http://www.glorytabernacle.com/All_Nations_Gathering.htm for more details.

Finally, if you know any GLBT from Christian/Pentecostal/Charismatic backgrounds living in Tokyo, Yokohama or Kawasaki, please help them connect with us on FB or Twitter. Thank you!!

??????????????GLBT?????????????????????????????????????????????????

Timothy

IanJ

Joined in 2009
August 17, 2010, 20:33

Ian came to visit me in Tokyo too (you’re a treasure Ian).

And Tim is a really sweet guy who knows the word of God, and the power of God.

He had a word from the Lord for me.

It was a wonderful touch from the Lord.

Bless you Tim in your international ministry!

Ian

Ann Maree

Joined in 2008
August 17, 2010, 20:36

Sounds exciting! Great to hear from you both again. 🙂

iplantolive

Joined in 2008
August 17, 2010, 20:53

The topic of Japan came up in conversation with me this morning … very interesting … maybe I should start planning my next holiday there!

Rivers

Joined in 2008
August 17, 2010, 21:21

It was a wonderful touch from the Lord.

Ian, I got touched too. I felt the power of God in that gay cafe!

Pierre, come unto me! Come to Tokyo. I need you all to visit. And swing by to Taipei too. I love big Asian cities that start with T!

Timothy

Anthony Venn-Brown

Joined in 2005
August 18, 2010, 16:20

hey Tim……great to hear things are rocking for you……wouldn’t expect anything less though

Rivers

Joined in 2008
August 18, 2010, 19:17

Thank you Anthony. A lot of what you helped me with through coaching is starting to bear fruit inside me and coming alive. You spoke a word to me last year that really helped me shift into the jetstream of life I’m now enjoying. And I will go higher and higher yet. There are unlimited possibilities. Thank you for allowing the Lord to speak through you.

Page:   1 2 3 4 5 6

WP Forum Server by ForumPress | LucidCrew
Version: 99.9; Page loaded in: 0.075 seconds.