Forums

I'm just me

Page:   1 2 3 4 5

missmuppet

Joined in 2011
August 16, 2011, 15:13

To answer your question, I do have a few good friends and some supportive Doctors that I dont know what I’d do without. Thanks again.

Ann Maree

Joined in 2008
August 16, 2011, 19:58

Hi missmuppet

It’s great that you’re mindful of your Mum and how she’d suffer without you. It’s also excellent that you have some good friends and doctors to support you. You bring up an interesting point about potentially being in anguish if you were to suicide.. I tend to believe along similar lines, that it would certainly create anguish, if not for you, than for those who love and care about you, and far from solving problems, would create more.

I can certainly pray for you and would be glad to. I pray that you find the strength to take each day as it comes and that you receive some relief from your suffering. I also pray that you see your worthiness reflected back to you through simple everyday signs.

Blessings,

Ann Maree

Mother Hen

Joined in 2011
August 17, 2011, 18:45

Hi Missmuppet,

I’m in New Zealand at the moment so have not been on the forum much. When I saw your pray request I just had to reply and let you know that I will certainly pray for you. Hang in there you are so precious and loved. Can I encourage you to use whatever support you have, ring them, see them as much as you need to get you through this difficult time.

Love and prayers for you. Thinking of you

jamesn

Joined in 2009
August 17, 2011, 20:41

praying for you Miss Muffet – glad you have found the site and feel so able to express yourself via it. God bless you.

missmuppet

Joined in 2011
August 31, 2011, 12:10

Thanks heaps for your prayers. All is ok if I take only one day at a time.

I had a really good chat with my housemates last night. 2 girls from the Anglican Church that have been kind enough to let me stay with them. I actually ended up coming out to them! Wasn’t planned but… I am relieved they were so supportive. Just another step on my journey of discovery.

Thanks again for your support. xo

Ann Maree

Joined in 2008
August 31, 2011, 18:22

Hi missmuppet

You are welcome and it’s great to hear from you! I’ve been thinking of you, wondering how you were and encouraged that you seemed to benefit from mrg’s recent talk on sexuality in his church.

One day at a time sounds good. 🙂

Congratulations on finding the courage to come out to the girls you are staying with. And I’m so glad they have been supportive. That’s wonderful news! 🙂

Keep us posted as you continue on..

Blessings,

Ann Maree

ammi

Joined in 2011
September 1, 2011, 21:23

I really admire your courage and tenacity….

I am praying for you too…

Hang in there….

ammi

Mother Hen

Joined in 2011
September 2, 2011, 20:50

That’s the way one day at a time. Wow that is so excellent your new flat mates were so supportive. I know you will get through this tough time, I believe in you, to come this far you have an inner strength and courage. Keep taking one day at a time and things will soon be looking a whole lot better. Have been praying for you and will continue to do so.

God Bless

Mother Hen

Joined in 2011
October 10, 2011, 20:41

Hi Missmuppet,

Haven’t heard from you for a while, just wanted to drop a line saying I’m thinking of you and still praying for you. Hope all is well. 😀

God Bless

missmuppet

Joined in 2011
October 11, 2011, 11:04

Hi Mother Hen,

Thank you. Hope you are well and doing ok yourself. I’m doing ok I guess. But a little bit :~ because my housemates have decided to go online to look for a husband! Well, someone to get to know for that reason anyway. But I suppose I’m learning to be independant while living here and I’m liking that I can choose to do as I please, unlike my life was in Qld.

Have a question: Being a Christian and attracted to the same sex, how far can a person go sexually without it being immorally wrong? I mean, I think about LOTS of stuff in my head. And movies these days dont leave much to the imagination. But sexual acts with a person is different again. But I wonder about both.

I guess I’d really like to know what is ok when it comes to a healthy, commited same-sex relationship? When marriage isnt allowed in most of our country to date. What is ok?

Hope this isnt too bold and wierd. I’m such a baby when it comes to sex stuff. There’s lots I dont know!

What does God think about me thinking about this? We’re still not talking. But I’m sure He’s know my heart all along. :~

Thanks heaps for being here to talk with. I am really thankful.

Page:   1 2 3 4 5

WP Forum Server by ForumPress | LucidCrew
Version: 99.9; Page loaded in: 0.07 seconds.