Forums

I'm just me

Page:   1 2 3 4 5

missmuppet

Joined in 2011
October 17, 2011, 08:24

You are all so kind. Thank you. Today is a new day. Will try again shall I. Thanks again.

Michelle
President
Joined in 2008
October 17, 2011, 22:01

Chin up Missmuppet!

You are cared for and supported by people you havnt even met yet! Focus on what is good, get out and about and soak up this amazing Melbourne sunshine.

Each new day presents an opportunity to make a change for the better, step out and try to seize what is great for your life 😀

Warm regards

Michelle

missmuppet

Joined in 2011
October 19, 2011, 04:06

I will try.

ammi

Joined in 2011
October 19, 2011, 17:17

You edited that one … and trying is all you can do… trust you can trust your resources enough to keep asking them for help – and trust yourself enough to know that you are loved….

Thinking of you

ammi

sarab

Joined in 2011
October 19, 2011, 22:23

Hi Miss muppet – not sure why you edited your post – as I felt your intial response was worth expressing. (not even sure how you edited after you posted…you may like to enlighten me – should i ever need to do the same 🙂

Hang in there – people are praying for you – and the wise people in fb2 – seem to care and have some great insights.

Hope tomorrow is a better day.

sarab 🙂

grebo5454

Joined in 2010
October 19, 2011, 22:34

🙂 Love you Miss Muppet (big hugs and kisses to you). From a mum supporter of the beautiful F2b(e) people.

God Bless

Helen OXOXOXOXOXOX

kinkly

Joined in 2008
January 4, 2012, 00:32

Hey Miss Muppet, Hope you find all the support you need. your struggles with sexuality are not uncommon around

freedom2b

miss.muppet

Joined in 2011
December 18, 2013, 18:46

Hi there, I haven't been to these parts for a while. Interesting to read back & remember where I've been.

I've been facing things again because I really need to face them. Been running long enough. However, I've come a fair way since I was here last. I'm finally learning some steps to walk fwd with my depression. And recently learning that I've had ADD for most of my life has really helped my strategy process for each day.

Just thought I'd come back here to thank you all for your support through the last few years that has been really tough.

I've just finished watching "Prayers for Bobby" which has touched my heart.

It showed me lots of things. I can change my belief systems – how I see myself. And there are people out there who understand & are there to support you.

I really want my life to mean something. Not sure why I said that, but I just want to start making positive changes in my life. I have the power to do that.

Thanks so much for hanging with me…xo

Eric Lee

Joined in 2011
December 19, 2013, 01:31

Miss Muppet,

Thanks for sharing and keeping us posted with your interesting journey. It's always encouraging to read a message like yours. You are already making some positive impact!

I just watched "Prayers for Bobby" just a few days ago too. It was a moving movie with great messages in it.

From what I have just read from your message, I think you are a strong and determined person who is already having a positive change. Great things are happening!

Many blessings.

Mother Hen

Joined in 2011
December 19, 2013, 08:47

Hi MIss Muppet,

It sounds like you are processing a few things and taking a few steps forwards. Good on you. Life is like that as we all continue to grow. Wishing you a great, happy and safe Christmas and New Year. XX

Page:   1 2 3 4 5

WP Forum Server by ForumPress | LucidCrew
Version: 99.9; Page loaded in: 0.067 seconds.