Forums

Jarryd 21 (almost 22) - Gay, not Bi (finally)

Page:   1 2 3 4

Sewingshell

Joined in 2011
February 7, 2011, 00:15

To one of my dearest best est friends 0:)

I’m so PROUD of you 🙂 you have know idea how proud of you i am 🙂 Ive seen the hurt, the struggles you’ve faced this past year & a bit. And I know I’ve not always helped that either. But when you finally came out & said your Gay & not Bi to me a only a couple months ago i went into party jumping for joy mode literally. Because to finally see you be true to yourself & not hide behind the Bi thing, I know for a fact was a massive step for you to take. But to see the difference its made already has been substantial and for you to post your story here is a big thing too 🙂

I know you’ll still have struggles ahead that’s just life unfortunately. But the fact your slowly coming to terms with who you are is AMAZING! I’m keen to see how the rest of your life story will unfold.

Love you dearly with bear hugs 0:)

Anthony Venn-Brown

Joined in 2005
February 7, 2011, 00:23

@avennbrown: Anthony, are you hovering over the main text of my signature?

yes

Anthony Venn-Brown

Joined in 2005
February 7, 2011, 00:30

To one of my dearest best est friends 0:)

I’m so PROUD of you 🙂 you have know idea how proud of you i am 🙂 Ive seen the hurt, the struggles you’ve faced this past year & a bit. And I know I’ve not always helped that either. But when you finally came out & said your Gay & not Bi to me a only a couple months ago i went into party jumping for joy mode literally. Because to finally see you be true to yourself & not hide behind the Bi thing, I know for a fact was a massive step for you to take. But to see the difference its made already has been substantial and for you to post your story here is a big thing too 🙂

I know you’ll still have struggles ahead that’s just life unfortunately. But the fact your slowly coming to terms with who you are is AMAZING! I’m keen to see how the rest of your life story will unfold.

Love you dearly with bear hugs 0:)

very interesting for you as a close friend to notice the difference Jarryd has experienced from changing his label from bi to gay…and taking ownership for his true identity…..I think it reflects how profound ownership of self can be …and how damaging denial can be.

Sewingshell

Joined in 2011
February 7, 2011, 01:46

So true….I’ve seen the good, bad & the ugly with Jarryd. I could see what the damage denial was doing to him, But to see him FINALLY come out & say I’m Gay & not I’m Bi… His just got a lot more peace about him now & im sure as he gets more confident in who he is, he’ll shine a lot more 🙂

Anthony Venn-Brown

Joined in 2005
February 7, 2011, 13:01

A harmony with our inner selves usually produces a harmony in our outer world as well……very noticeable….I am sure your support has helped.

Page:   1 2 3 4

WP Forum Server by ForumPress | LucidCrew
Version: 99.9; Page loaded in: 0.057 seconds.