Forums

Never in my wildest dreams: Journey of a boi 19 to a man 40

Page:   1 2 3 4 5 6

iplantolive

Joined in 2008
April 30, 2010, 21:47

Goodbye mobileguy … Bonjour Pierre πŸ™‚

In keeping with the French theme in my signature, I’ve decided to update my username.

I always knew I had French blood in me πŸ˜‰

Ann Maree

Joined in 2008
May 1, 2010, 00:15

Bonjour Pierre! Does this mark a new phase in your life … or is it that change is as good as a holiday? πŸ™‚

iplantolive

Joined in 2008
May 1, 2010, 16:05

Pierre is the French version of my true name πŸ˜‰

As the French would say … Nous rΓ©vΓ©lons notre vrai moi … which translates as “We reveal our true selves” …

IanJ

Joined in 2009
May 1, 2010, 22:27

Welcome Pierre! Was wondering how long it would take for the next metamorphosis- but you’ve already done it!

Anthony Venn-Brown

Joined in 2005
May 5, 2010, 00:11

bonjour mon ami Piere……very cute.

this is much easier for me…..every time I typed mobileguy before it would come out mobilegay…….hehe Freudian slip.

iplantolive

Joined in 2008
October 10, 2010, 21:58

Today I found a community.

A diverse community of people who care deeply about each other and about the things of God and of Christ. A local group of people who welcome all regardless of where they are in their spiritual journey.

Today I went to a church that is accepting of who I am as a gay person, who knows God loves me, who want me to grow spiritually, and who can enrich the lives of other people regardless of their sexual orientation.

forestgrey
Chapter Leader
Joined in 2008
October 11, 2010, 05:31

Hey, Pierre – that sounds wonderful for you. May it work out well.

(And, maybe, you’ll share the “who/where/what” bit when you are confident to do so.)

Anthony Venn-Brown

Joined in 2005
October 17, 2010, 01:34

Today I found a community.

A diverse community of people who care deeply about each other and about the things of God and of Christ. A local group of people who welcome all regardless of where they are in their spiritual journey.

Today I went to a church that is accepting of who I am as a gay person, who knows God loves me, who want me to grow spiritually, and who can enrich the lives of other people regardless of their sexual orientation.

thats great news pierre

Ann Maree

Joined in 2008
October 17, 2010, 09:37

That’s excellent, Pierre! πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚

Blessings,

Ann Maree

Page:   1 2 3 4 5 6

WP Forum Server by ForumPress | LucidCrew
Version: 99.9; Page loaded in: 0.091 seconds.