Forums

PLEASE I NEED MORE: In one or two sentences......how has Freedom 2 b[e] helped you.

Page:   1 2 3 4

Anthony Venn-Brown

Joined in 2005
April 11, 2011, 18:09

Our anniversary dinner is coming up. http://f2bfifthanniversarydinner.eventbrite.com/

I’d like some quotes to use on the night to show the impact Freedom 2 b[e] has had on individuals.

Tell us in one or two sentences only.

thanks.

supercalamari

Joined in 2008
April 11, 2011, 23:49

No one has replied yet?

What a shame. I guess I’ll have to start.

In one sentence: “I would still be living a lie if not for the help these wonderful friends have given me.”

Anthony Venn-Brown

Joined in 2005
April 12, 2011, 00:00

27 reads….and one post….thats sad. thanks for posting Isobel.

Mr Summit
Chapter Leader
Joined in 2010
April 12, 2011, 00:17

I’m just trying to come up with a nice, short summary. 😉

Anthony Venn-Brown

Joined in 2005
April 12, 2011, 00:20

“God made you gay because He thought you might enjoy it” – Candace Chellew-Hodge

meant to tell you mr summit I love your signature quote

“God made you gay because He thought you might enjoy it” – Candace Chellew-Hodge

Alan Hough

Joined in 2005
April 12, 2011, 07:44

I became involved in Freedom 2b[e] as my partner is of Pentecostal background. I have met some truly extraordinary folk, who have been through hell on earth and come out the other side as fulfilled, content and inspiring human beings.

Ann Maree

Joined in 2008
April 12, 2011, 09:28

Hi avb

f2b has connected me with some like-minded others and given me a chance to give back to this great community. It’s been a really rewarding opportunity to actively participate here. I’ve felt moved to support others and in turn been offered support.

Some key words that sum up what f2b has given to me: reconciliation, sexuality, faith, respect, support, compassion, love, friendship, resources, wisdom, connections, community, acceptance, spirituality, sharing stories, discussion, freedom, life, resilience, overcoming adversity, wellbeing, courage, journeys…

Blessings,

Ann Maree

Anthony Venn-Brown

Joined in 2005
April 12, 2011, 18:18

GREAT…..keep them coming

Mr Summit
Chapter Leader
Joined in 2010
April 12, 2011, 20:24

So much has changed in the last few months. I was in the closet and scared of what would happen when I came out. Now I am surrounded by a great network of family and friends and doing my bit for equality for LGBT people in society and the church.

iplantolive

Joined in 2008
April 12, 2011, 21:32

freedom2b[e] has enabled me to connect personally in a world that is connected in so many ways … but yet so many LGBT people are disconnected and isolated … the online forum is a unique safe space.

Also the freedom to be … well … just me … with no agenda attached 🙂

Page:   1 2 3 4

WP Forum Server by ForumPress | LucidCrew
Version: 99.9; Page loaded in: 0.075 seconds.