Forums

Where are all the gay teens?

Page:   1 2 3 4

magsdee
Disabled
Joined in 2006
November 4, 2008, 07:36

So yeah, it’s like trying to stick a fridge magnet to wood or to metal. With the wood, it won’t stick. But with the metal, it sticks. Kind of like that.

Thats so cute and so true 😉 It just goes “meh”! 😯

AVB

Then one of the guys told me I was suppose to put my tongue inside her mouth….GROSS i thought….. I tried again…..nearly dry reached.

LMAO 😆 😆 😆 You may as well have been gutting a fish hey lol 😆

Sandy

Joined in 2007
November 4, 2008, 08:38

I kissed a guy once… the most popular boy in school actually (or the school next door since I went to a lesbian-heaven school) it wasn’t THAT bad… I do remember him being a bit of an octopus though and his hands being places they shouldn’t have. 😆 😆 Maybe a few steps up from gutting fish.

I think this si what makes bisexuality so hard for me to understand… how you can have the same level of attraction to both men and women… in some ways its MORE complex than homosexuality really.

magsdee
Disabled
Joined in 2006
November 4, 2008, 08:51

Good point on Bi-sexuality, it would be more of a challenge if the attraction is equal.

gettingthere

Joined in 2008
November 4, 2008, 21:50

I think this si what makes bisexuality so hard for me to understand… how you can have the same level of attraction to both men and women… in some ways its MORE complex than homosexuality really.

Honestly, I can’t comprehend it either. Not that I think it’s wrong or non-existent or anything like that, I just don’t understand how a person can be truly attracted to both sexes equally or even almost equally. I’d like to hear about what it’s like though, I’d like to get information from a bisexual person him or herself rather than make stuff up.

Sandy

Joined in 2007
November 4, 2008, 22:10

We used to have a few on the forum… where is Jannah when you need her? 😀

I think, from what I have read for alot of people its not really an equal division. Someone may be more attracted to men but occassionally attracted to women or vica-versa. Its like they only got a quarter or a half of the gay gene… the fat free, sugar free, carb free version of homosexuality… 😆 😆 😆

But if Kinsey was anything other than a total duck it makes sense… people experince degrees of homosexuality and heterosexuality. According to Kinsey relitivly few people experince exclusivly one or the other or both in equal proportions.

magsdee
Disabled
Joined in 2006
November 5, 2008, 07:34

the fat free, sugar free, carb free version of homosexuality…

😆 😆 I see myself as the organic variety, straight from the ground, full of clay and roots. 😉

Anthony Venn-Brown

Joined in 2005
November 6, 2008, 08:43

i think the confusion about bi-sexuality often happens when people dont really understand sexual orientation.

Many equate it with sexual behaviour…..so……a guy who is married…but is actually same sex oriented…..thinks he is bi because he has sex with his wife and men or fantasizes about it. This helps to explain his behaviour…..which often troubles him.

When we are talking about sexual orienation we are talking not just about behaviour but

1. Attraction

2. Affection

3. Devotion

4. Intimacy

5. Partnering

6. Fanatasizing

7. Falling in love

…….with either the opposite or same sex…..depending on your orientation.

magsdee
Disabled
Joined in 2006
November 6, 2008, 08:57

This is a great explanation, so many people think its all about sex but its not.

I wonder if this is the distinction between sexual orientation and sexual preference, is sexual preference about the “sex only” you prefer? which then makes it all about sex?

It would make sense in light of one being “orientation” where your whole being desires a particular sex and then “preference” where youre only just prefering the sex, their are people like that.

Anthony Venn-Brown

Joined in 2005
November 6, 2008, 14:26

eeeek…….. 😆 😆 😆

Sexual preference is a taboo phrase in G&L circles……its politically incorrect for us. I always correct people when they use it for several reasons.

1. Its usually a heterosexual who uses the term because they don’t understand the complexities of sexual orientation. Their sexuality has never been in question.

2. The term preference implies I have a choice. that is, I prefer to eat peas instead of broccoli. I dont prefer to fall in love and spend my life with a man instead of a woman……it just happens instinctively.

3. Sexual orientation is about what we do instinctively/naturally. No one taught me to be attracted to men….it just happened when I reached puberty. I didn’t decide I preferred men to women. To be fulfilled and happy in my partner relationship I don’t have a choice ….I’m am wired mentally, emotionally to go with the one gender…..a male. That is why I feel sorry for women who are married to ex-gay men…..and of course i feel sorry for the men as well as no-one is getting all their needs met. They can of course have sex……but that proves nothing.

4. Even if a heterosexual male has sex with another male he would still prefer sex with a woman…..unless that was not available eg prison. Its still not his orientation or preference really….he is just fulfilling a basic almost animalistic urge….sexual gratification.

It may sound like its the same thing and its all a matter of semantics but its actually deeper and sexual preference can create the wrong impression……so sexual orientation is the more correct term.

Does that make sense.

magsdee
Disabled
Joined in 2006
November 6, 2008, 16:00

eeeek……..

😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😉

Yes it makes sense 😉 Im glad I asked, always good to get it out there. I always saw myself as Same sex oriented, wording is so important to get the correct information across..

Page:   1 2 3 4

WP Forum Server by ForumPress | LucidCrew
Version: 99.9; Page loaded in: 0.095 seconds.