Forums

Where are all the gay teens?

Page:   1 2 3 4

gettingthere

Joined in 2008
October 12, 2008, 22:02

Come on, am I the youngest person on here (16)? Hehe. Not to make everyone else feel old, but I think it would be cool to connect with gay Christians, like, my age and I haven’t seen any here yet. But I know there is a youth ministry of some kind tied to F2b, so maybe I can talk to them later? Hmm. That would be cool. 🙂

Anthony Venn-Brown

Joined in 2005
October 12, 2008, 22:59

one by one they will log on and say hi….sometimes people come on…have lots of activity then disappear for some time…then back again. I think it has to do with workloads, study….life….etc etc. 😆 😆 😆

http://www.freedom2b.org/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=3415

http://www.freedom2b.org/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=3564

http://www.freedom2b.org/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=3617

alex

Joined in 2008
October 13, 2008, 22:20

Hey man

my names Alex and i guess you took my mantle as the youngest guy at Freedom. My advice to you as a fellow teenager, is to use you power wisley…..

(just kidding)

maybe we should start our own faction in freedom, and oust all the non-teenagers in a bloodless coup, we better hurry though, we’ve only got until June next year when i turn 20…

(nah just kidding again)

I guess there arent many teenagers just cause its a very hard ask for someone at highschool age, especially in a christian environment to even talk about it online…

but dont let that get you down, you know the old saying ‘fight the good fight!’

gettingthere

Joined in 2008
October 15, 2008, 22:46

Hmm, well, I must say that I would love to have some gay friends to communicate with. Because at the moment, I currently have… zero… 🙁 So yes, I would love to start correspondence with whoever. 🙂

I once asked an internet friend if she had any real-life gay friends. She gave me a perfect answer – “None that I know of”. lol. That’s exactly what I say about my current condition. Considering that what, 5% of people are gay, I obviously have gay friends – they are just all closeted. 😛 Oh well, what are you going to do?

Anthony Venn-Brown

Joined in 2005
October 16, 2008, 09:52

You can read in the history books about the times no one was out…..hehe.

I was a part of those times. Today though through coming out Gays and Lesbians are more visible…..and breaking down the stereotypes and misconceptions.

When you feel it is time for you then you will be doing your bit to destroy the sense of isolation so many of us have felt.

The alienation and sense of isolation is not helpful to our personal growth or mental health at times.

supercalamari

Joined in 2008
November 3, 2008, 17:38

Sorry guys, but I’m younger then both of you at 15 😀

I can really relate to the feeling that no one else is out of the closet yet. Many people my age can’t face telling people, their parents, even being honest to themselves.

Was nice of Anthony to think of me when posting stuff for you gettingthere. I’m actually a lesbian, the bisexual thing was me still coming to terms with it, even though I’d done stuff with boys it didn’t give me anything that a woman can.

magsdee
Disabled
Joined in 2006
November 3, 2008, 19:39

even though I’d done stuff with boys it didn’t give me anything that a woman can.

Thats just what tips the scales isnt it, when youre with the wrong gender for you, you may as well be eating pizza base with no topping. 😉

gettingthere

Joined in 2008
November 3, 2008, 21:44

Thats just what tips the scales isnt it, when youre with the wrong gender for you, you may as well be eating pizza base with no topping. 😉

Yeah, I hear ya. The thing with me though… some of my girl friends are, I think, absolutely gorgeous, wonderful, amazing girls. Yet I never feel any attraction to them. But I can look at a guy I don’t even know for just a few seconds and if he’s my type (yes, I have a type, hehe), I can get a massive crush. So yeah, it’s like trying to stick a fridge magnet to wood or to metal. With the wood, it won’t stick. But with the metal, it sticks. Kind of like that.

Anthony Venn-Brown

Joined in 2005
November 3, 2008, 23:31

. But I can look at a guy I don’t even know for just a few seconds and if he’s my type (yes, I have a type, hehe), I can get a massive crush. So yeah, it’s like trying to stick a fridge magnet to wood or to metal. With the wood, it won’t stick. But with the metal, it sticks. Kind of like that.

Good analogy…..and what about the blushing….hehe. When you are close to a really attractive guy…..doesn’t happen with a girl.

I remember kissing my first girlfriend at high school. All I could think of was …why do my lips keep falling off hers….i dont get this…I felt nothing. Then one of the guys told me I was suppose to put my tongue inside her mouth….GROSS i thought….. I tried again…..nearly dry reached.

…..and some people try and tell us its not hard wired…….puuuuuuuuuulease!

HillsBen
Youth Coordinator
Joined in 2008
November 4, 2008, 00:34

Hey mate,

No longer a teenager I guess but I am 20 and I am here for a talk if you ever want to just chat.

I think you have amazing courage being online at your age and I want to congratulate you for that!! 😀

Let me know if you ever want to chat on msn about coming out, church, being a gay Christian, whatever…

Cheers mate.

Take care 😀

Page:   1 2 3 4

WP Forum Server by ForumPress | LucidCrew
Version: 99.9; Page loaded in: 0.105 seconds.