Forums

Scottish Gay Christian - yes they do exist haha!

Page:   1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Shantih Shantih Shantih

Joined in 2008
April 17, 2008, 10:15

But then again, why do we even need Outback Steakhouses in Australia?

I mean, don’t we all just live on farms raising cattle and hunting kangaroos with boomarangs anyway? I know that’s what all my friends do! 😀

orfeo

Joined in 2007
April 17, 2008, 13:13

But then again, why do we even need Outback Steakhouses in Australia?

I mean, don’t we all just live on farms raising cattle and hunting kangaroos with boomarangs anyway? I know that’s what all my friends do! 😀

I don’t hunt kangaroos!

I ride ’em.

magsdee
Disabled
Joined in 2006
April 17, 2008, 14:44

Orfeo, you serious????? or is that a lil naughty joke 😆 😳

Yeh William and my friends take their click sticks to night clubs and do the emu dance around the bar wearing body paint and loin cloths made of koala tail, chanting “tie me kangaroo down sport” until they get a drink. 😯 😆

Anthony Venn-Brown

Joined in 2005
April 18, 2008, 09:20

yep…..sorry to disappoint you but the Outback Steak House is an American invention of clever marketing. 😆 😆 😆

they are non-existent here.

thats not to say their food isn’t good. We all love a good char-grilled steak

magsdee
Disabled
Joined in 2006
April 18, 2008, 09:43

There issssssssssssss an Outback Steakhouse near Parklea markets, Ive eaten there 4 times, I’ll take a pic and post it with me in it 😆

Anthony Venn-Brown

Joined in 2005
April 18, 2008, 13:22

see……now that’s what happens when you become a ghettoized queen in Darlinghurst……..you have no idea what the rest of Sydney is doing or eating 😆 😆 😆

i’ve got to get out more. 😳

magsdee
Disabled
Joined in 2006
April 18, 2008, 13:54

LOL 😆 dont forget some of us live out west too and we are still funky 😉 😆 anddddddddddddd have some fabulous places to eat even if it is……..westy 😯 8) 😀

Shantih Shantih Shantih

Joined in 2008
April 18, 2008, 16:22

I can vouch for Mags – the Outback Steakhouse does exist. I saw it when I was in Sydney a couple of weeks ago.

My family even considered eating there at one stage, but I figured I’d probably go hungry – being a vegetarian ‘n all – so we appropriately decided to eat elsewhere… 😉

magsdee
Disabled
Joined in 2006
April 18, 2008, 17:25

Cool William 😀 They do have veggie food and nice stuff too, even prawns 8) How was Sydney????

Desperate4Truth

Joined in 2008
April 19, 2008, 04:23

L!!!!!M!!!!!A!!!!!O!!!!!!!!! @ this whole page of posts!!!!! 😆 😆 😆

That was hilarious reading Austrailians talk about the existance of an Austrailian restuarant!! LOL!!! There’s only 2 in Austrailia???????

Wow, there’s three on Oahu alone! We even have an Outback Steakhouse in CoeurD’Alene Idaho!!!

…….. So, you guys dont all live on farms and have pet Koala Bears??? Really???? 😆 😆 jk!!

Does anybody know how to play the (I know Im going to not spell this right) a DigerieDoo???? 😆 😆

Page:   1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

WP Forum Server by ForumPress | LucidCrew
Version: 99.9; Page loaded in: 0.091 seconds.