Forums

17, closeted and otherwise exceedingly boring...

Page:   1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

Sandy

Joined in 2007
May 13, 2008, 07:52

Well he has knocked me out of the running! Good thing I’m not competitive…. at all…. not even a little bit… as docile as a lamb 😆

I’ll have to think of something poignant to add to my story. Now would be a REALLY good time to have a vision that homosexuality is ok and live happily ever after, people tend to respond well to that 😉 Oh so tempting… 😀

Shantih Shantih Shantih

Joined in 2008
May 14, 2008, 21:49

i know what you’re up to William……you are trying to create the longest thread on the ‘telling our stories’ forum 😆 😆 😆

How did you kno…!

Oh, right…ha…haha…ha, yeah 😉 .

On an only slightly more serious note, if Sandy comes back to the forum full time, I might actually have some competition. Hmm…I’ll have to come up with something controversial… [starts mumbling to self]……………………what’s that thing advertising agencies say? Sex sells?…no, too vulgar……………………………I could go the Desperate Housewives tack and say I’ve buried a body in my backyard……………………………I know! I’ll tell them I’ve converted to Judaism!…no that’s silly………….. 😆 😆 😆

magsdee
Disabled
Joined in 2006
May 15, 2008, 07:54

I know! I’ll tell them I’ve converted to Judaism!…no that’s silly…………..

I think if you did that, it would put you in a whole new circumcision.. 😯 oops!……I mean circumstance 😳 😳 😉

Sandy

Joined in 2007
May 15, 2008, 10:18

😆 Don’t even think about it William!! 😆 I have no witty comeback I’m afraid which is a bit of a shame because you’re funny….

But seriously I promised Anthony I’d stay out of controversial topics, I exercised SO MUCH restraint in the “Christian parents, bad reactions” thread that I deserve a medal! Put me in a room full of half naked women on Oxford Street and I’d walk away, tell me you have converted to Judaism and I’m a goner. Even when I know your joking I’d probably still reply…. wow thats sad isn’t it? I think maybe I’m a bit obsessive…. just a little.

Shantih Shantih Shantih

Joined in 2008
May 17, 2008, 23:29

I know! I’ll tell them I’ve converted to Judaism!…no that’s silly…………..

I think if you did that, it would put you in a whole new circumcision.. 😯 oops!……I mean circumstance 😳 😳 😉

Lol! 😆 😆 😆

I exercised SO MUCH restraint in the “Christian parents, bad reactions” thread that I deserve a medal!

[Places medal around Sandy’s neck] You seem to be doing fine to me 🙂 . I’m still trying to work out a balance between stating my opinion about important matters and not making a big deal over them. I think I’m making some headway, though…I hope… 😉 😕

Sandy

Joined in 2007
May 18, 2008, 07:57

I think you have done pretty well, no complaints here.

I’m going to stop contributing to the enemies thread now and work on ways to lengthen my own 😉 😆

magsdee
Disabled
Joined in 2006
May 18, 2008, 08:10

Oh you two, honestly 🙄 😉 slap slap 😆 😆 You’re both fine!!!!!!!!! Medal tallies rising. 😉

Anthony Venn-Brown

Joined in 2005
December 17, 2008, 13:45

has anyone herd from William lately…..we missed him

Page:   1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

WP Forum Server by ForumPress | LucidCrew
Version: 99.9; Page loaded in: 0.11 seconds.