Forums

40 year old Lesbian - Out - Spiritually Broken

Page:   1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

Princess _Fiona

Joined in 2011
November 30, 2011, 01:54

Hi Mother Hen

You have such a sweet heart, can tell from your postings to me as well as what I have read on other post, you have commented on. :bigsmile: Your right my kids are awesome, they are to me anyhow.

This site is already a blessing to me, I’m sure I will find many stories that will inspire and am looking forward to flicking through the many posts available. Its so nice to know I’m not alone now in this,(its like recieving drops of water in the wilderness).

Princess _Fiona

Joined in 2011
November 30, 2011, 08:59

Hi again Ann Maree 🙂

Thanks for the tip on the Sydney f2b group, it is a good place to start. I did read on the site that they have a Christmas Dinner for next month, I imagine that is instead of there regular monthly meeting. If so I will have to wait till next year, which is fine gives me time to read up on a few things.

Am writing down a list of articles and books that you and others have suggested, I truely appreciate the time you are taking in supporting me in this.

Glad you are at peace, so nice to hear that others are moving forward. 🙂 Hopefully I will in time put all negativity from past away and walk in peace and confidence too.

Princess _Fiona

Joined in 2011
November 30, 2011, 18:33

Hi forestgrey

Thank you for the welcome. Ann Maree suggested since I’m not quite ready to attend a church service, that the Sydney freedom2b monthly meetings would be good. Was wondering if I could talk to you about them and gain a little more insite into what happens etc.

look forward to talking with you.

Hugs

ammi

Joined in 2011
December 1, 2011, 09:08

Hey, Princess Fiona…

I just wanted to say that I was moved by your story and thank you so much for finding the courage to put it up here and share it with us… I am especially touched by your title of being spiritually broken.. That saddens my heart… yet I can understand it so well.

I trust that as you continue on your quest, you will find the loving God who is already with you, and have some peace and hope…

Bless you and wishing you courage for today…

ammi

forestgrey
Chapter Leader
Joined in 2008
December 1, 2011, 12:10

Princess_Fiona – G’day! We’ll be happy to chat further. Flat out this week re our end-of-year breakup event. We will contact you via private message you next week. Take care .. .. ..things DO get better. God bless.

Princess _Fiona

Joined in 2011
December 1, 2011, 14:22

Hi Ammi

Thank you for your kind words. Its hard to open up to others about something so private as your own spiritual journey. I am trying to be honest with myself first and with others about where I am truely at, but admits I am finding it a challenage. I have plenty of time on my hands unfortuately due to health issues, so that makes finding time to search for answers not an issue.

Thankfully God majors in healing that which is broken!

Hugs

Princess _Fiona

Joined in 2011
December 1, 2011, 14:25

Hi forestgrey

Look forward to chatting with you when your not so busy, all the best in oragnising the end of year event. I’m sure it will be a fantastic night for all.

Hugs

Lady Jane

Joined in 2009
December 5, 2011, 20:59

Hello Princess_Fiona,

and welcome to Freedom2b. Lovely to have you with us.

I read your posts and was impressed at the progress you have made in your journey, it is something to be proud of.

Reconciling sexual orientation and faith is not a quick or simple process for most. We need to give ourselves time and be kind to ourselves.

I encourage you to attend the next F2B meeting. It is a place of support, safety and acceptance.

Although I no longer live in Sydney, I attend when I can.

Cheers

Princess _Fiona

Joined in 2011
December 6, 2011, 21:28

Hi Lady Jane

Thank you so much for your lovely welcome. Your so right in its not a quck process and me being me always wants all the facts (has to laugh at myself for that, has come to terms long ago I'm a thinker, rather than going with my emotions). Would be nice to suddenly arrive with a peace that all is well. But then I think that God may choose to use those of use who have struggled and been through heartache with the church due to our sexuality for His good (well I like to think it wasnt a waste).

Thanks for your encouragement to attend the freemdom2b meetings, I'm hoping to get the courage to attend one next year, due to my health issues I dont travel to far but hoping I may somehow get there.

Hugs

Rainbow Girl

Joined in 2011
December 7, 2011, 06:20

Hi Princess _Fiona

I've been reading through this thread…you have amazing children. I hope mine will be understanding and accepting…..and its not only your kids who are brave…you are too.

As forestgrey said…it does get better…I know it will get better for you.

I also know that even though you may not feel close to God at the moment, He is close to you. He never leaves us…and you're His Princess.

Love and ((hugs)) to you. You're in my prayers.

Page:   1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

WP Forum Server by ForumPress | LucidCrew
Version: 99.9; Page loaded in: 0.094 seconds.