Forums

40 year old Lesbian - Out - Spiritually Broken

Page:   1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

Michelle
President
Joined in 2008
February 29, 2012, 10:11

Hi Princess Fiona,

It's been lovely to read your journey from where you began to where you currently find yourself, may I say you seem much happier! I'm glad you got a copy of Anthonys book to read. Both Linda and I started our time with freedom2b because we read it, as well as nearly everyone else! It's quite an incredible story and I'm sure you'll love it. Have you had a chance to read Linda or my stories on the website? Probably a few similarities:)

Hope to meet up one day

Warm wishes

Michelle

Mother Hen

Joined in 2011
March 26, 2012, 15:58

Hi Princes Fiona,

How are you? Haven't heard from you for a while. I have been praying for you, praying that your health is improving and other issues are being sorted for the better for you. Just wanted you to know I am thinking of you, remember every is here to support and encourage you in anyway we can.

Thinking of you ๐Ÿ™‚

Princess _Fiona

Joined in 2011
March 29, 2012, 05:31

Hi Mother Hen

Thank you for your kind thoughts as always. Treading water would sum up, where I am and what I've been doing. Lots of changes in my life, as you know end of a 5 year plus relationship, is painful to process and work through. God still feels so distant and alot has to do with ME, not Him. Sexuality is rather confusing right now, as is alot of things and my mind is racing so fast.

Going away on wednesday to my mums for a much needed break way.

Wishing you and everyone a great time at Easter.

Hugs

Princess _Fiona

Joined in 2011
April 19, 2012, 23:46

Hi everyone

Hope this finds you all well and life treating you good! Just a little update of whats happening in my life and where I am at.

Firstly positive stuff, had a wonderful time at my mums from 4th-10th did lots of mother and daughter things, craft, jewllery making,as it was her birthday good friday had lots of morning teas and afternoons teas with her friends n neighbours to celebrate. Did shopping and she spoilt Me with a new outfit as mums do. Mum for first time in her life currently isnt attending a church herself, so found it a lil strange on Easter Sunday with mum that she didnt go to church.

I am still alone but am working through issues with girlfriend. Thinks individually we both have things to work on in our lives so we are taking this time apart to do this, dispite caring for each other. I at times like my days alone and other days drag and are so lonely for adult conversation. Mum suggested since I'm so good with craft things to join a group so might look for one next week.

Has been so tired of late, not sleeping well at all and its caught up with me (health still working hard on it). I am feeling down today but am coping okay, dispite this. God seems 1 million miles away and I do wonder if he could bother with me at all, considering how I'm so up and down with what I want.

Honestly hasnt read anything of late or done anything to get closer to God, has shelf the whole thing and just doesnt know how to gain the motivation to do any of it….all looks rather hard again….why do I do this I wonder….thought in beginning first month I was doing so well dispite pain of it all….now I walk away or life happens around me all gets to hard and so buries my head in sand hoping God will come and fix my mess up life….silly me.

Anyhow thats about it…all a mixed bag right now…anyone want it…a trade perhaps? Personally in a bag of jelly beans I like the black ones …. ๐Ÿ™‚

Ann Maree

Joined in 2008
April 20, 2012, 14:11

Hi Princess Fiona

I'm sorry to hear things are tough for you at the moment.

When did you and your girlfriend decide to have some time apart?

A craft group for you or other hobby sounds good.

I hope things pick up for you.

Blessings,

Ann Maree

Mother Hen

Joined in 2011
April 22, 2012, 12:21

Hi Princes Fiona,

Thanks for the update, I have been wondering how you were going and you are always in my prayers. So wonderful that you had a great time with your mum over the Easter break. Sounds like it was just what you needed.

Despite the issues you are currently dealing with it's good you are still moving forward and slowly dealing with them. One step at a time.

On the issue of where you are with God at the moment, maybe don't worry about that too much, you shouldn't have to strive to be near him. Just let go, often things have a way of sorting themselves out when we stop stressing and focussing on them.

I gave a talk at a ladies meeting once called โ€œA Mixed bag of Lolliesโ€ a mixed bag of lollies is made up of all sorts of lollies, some we like more than others, some are ok, some we really dislike and some we love. Life is like that, unfortunately just as a mixed bag of lollies (or jellybeans) where there are some we really donโ€™t like, in life there are circumstances, people, illnesses etc that we really donโ€™t like but it is all part of life, the good and the bad. Be awesome if we could just have the good times in our life, often though it is in the hard times that we learn, we grow, that we find inner strength and courage that we didnโ€™t know we had and an inner peace and acceptance in whom we are. These times can be for a season, sometimes it may seem that this season goes on forever, when will it end. Take courage and strength and know and believe it will end. Hold onto that hope and knowledge; draw on the support and love you have from those around you. You will get through this difficult time.

Praying for you ๐Ÿ™‚

We also had a great time away, even in the heat and million of flies.

Rainbow Girl

Joined in 2011
June 2, 2012, 19:03

Princess_Fiona,

God isn't a million miles away – even though it may feel that way. He's nearer than your next breath. He's with you in your low times as well as in your happy times. You may not experience the presence of God, but that's where faith comes into it.

Hang on in there, precious one. You've come so far, and you have a good kind heart. ๐Ÿ™‚ <3

Your mum sounds like a lovely mum. ๐Ÿ™‚

Rainbow Girl

Princess _Fiona

Joined in 2011
September 11, 2012, 09:48

Hi All F2ber's

Dropping in to say Im back, had to disappear for a while due to health….still ongoing on that issue. Good to see new postings and I will try and catch up with reading them all, just takes me a lil longer as I am struggling with depression right now and have to reread things several times. Hope this finds you all well and that life is treating you good. ๐Ÿ™‚

Hugs

Mother Hen

Joined in 2011
September 11, 2012, 10:08

HI Princes Fiona,

Great to have you back on the forum ๐Ÿ™‚ still praying for you, hang in there, we are here for you.

Big hugs from me

Ann Maree

Joined in 2008
September 12, 2012, 10:41

Welcome back Princess Fiona! ๐Ÿ™‚

Blessings,

Ann Maree

Page:   1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

WP Forum Server by ForumPress | LucidCrew
Version: 99.9; Page loaded in: 0.132 seconds.