Forums

40 year old Lesbian - Out - Spiritually Broken

Page:   1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

sarab

Joined in 2011
September 12, 2012, 19:55

So lovely to hear from you again Princess Fiona.

I am sorry to hear that you are going through a period of depression.

Keep dropping into f2be as I for one really like reading your posts and staying in touch with what's going on for you.

Stay well – and keep us posted.

Sarab 🙂

Princess _Fiona

Joined in 2011
September 26, 2012, 10:08

Life has so many twist and turns and it sure takes alot of energy and conviction at times to just get through each day. Looking to My life Im totally over struggling for who I am, messed up , mixed up, muddled up, I maybe but try as I might to get into the light it just wont happen. I feel darkness after me luring me to come forth. My mind is all over the place.

Ann Maree

Joined in 2008
September 26, 2012, 16:02

Hi Princess Fiona

I'm sorry to hear things are so challenging and muddled for you. What supports do you have around you and do you need to increase these?

Thinking of you.

Take care,

Ann Maree

sarab

Joined in 2011
September 26, 2012, 21:28

Oh lovely Princess Fi

my thoughts and prayers are with you.

Hang in there – and know that many of us at f2be will be and are with you in spirit.

thanks for all your encouragement of me and others over the last year or so.

May there be just a little peace for you and may some light overcome this darkness.

Much love

Sarab xxxx

Mother Hen

Joined in 2011
September 26, 2012, 22:12

Hi Princess Fiona,

You have had some beautiful replies, you are not alone, you have people who care about you on this forum. Hang in there we are all thinking and praying for you. As Ann Maree said what support do you have, is there a counsellor you can talk too?

One day at a time, lovely lady 🙂

xx

Princess _Fiona

Joined in 2011
March 22, 2014, 16:02

Hi Everyone

Its been a long time since I came to the site or posted anything. So today somehow I found myself thinking it was time to reach out again for much needed support. So here I am.

I think things haven't move much for me, rather stuck in my process. I now do pray daily for my loved ones, family and myself, so I guess that's a step. But I admit its not boldly approach the throne, its meekly with a whole lot of shame and insecurities (more than unworthiness) that I do pray. Guilt grips me daily whilst trying to come before God, how on earth I get rid of that, I have no idea. I long to have a relationship with the Lord and yet that thought conjures up Him with a club beating the gayness out of me. Only then do I feel I can move forward…but yet I continue with my lifestyle.

Lonely, so lonely I have been, a huge hole waiting to me filled.

Fiona

Mother Hen

Joined in 2011
March 22, 2014, 17:15

Hi Princess Fiona,

So pleased to see you back on here, I do think of you often and wonder how you are going, Sorry to hear things haven't improved much for you YET. Reaching out is the way to go, so very brave of you well, done. 🙂 As you can see from Sarab's journey there is hope, she has moved forward, has found love, is now out and comfortable with who she is, things will be better for you one day, I really believe this. Sarab was prepared to take the bull by the horns and do what she needed to help herself. It wasn't always easy for her either but she can now be a light and give hope to other's who are struggling. Hang onto that hope. Reconnecting with people on this forum is a great first step. Re read some of the amazing stories on this site to rekindle that hope in yourself.

Love and hugs to do, keep in touch 🙂

Princess _Fiona

Joined in 2011
October 6, 2016, 14:40

Hi everyone

I hope this finds you all doing well.

Been years since I've came on here. Stuck spiritually for all those years. Unable to even come before God for fear of finding out that being a lesbian meant I am sinning . So for years half hearted prayers and hoping He hadn't given up on Me. Good news is he hasn't…..today I received a revelation that He loves me and nothing can change that. I'm still confused as to where my sexuality n God stands, but I'm for once bold enough to seek the truth.

Hugs Fee

cheval319

Joined in 2014
October 7, 2016, 11:31

Lovely to hear from you.

Page:   1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

WP Forum Server by ForumPress | LucidCrew
Version: 99.9; Page loaded in: 0.12 seconds.