Forums

Catholic M2IS Trangendered person 31

Page:   1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

kinkly

Joined in 2008
August 26, 2009, 21:20

thanks 4 posting as to me not being weird did you my reply rm last time that smeone and i was not weird pls don’t deny me the words that feel right to me also a quick update I saw my new shrink for the first time today and it went well she can see that i’m not confused and that i’ve got real issues

Anthony Venn-Brown

Joined in 2005
August 26, 2009, 22:30

thats good kinkly

brandy

Joined in 2009
August 27, 2009, 15:39

did you try and connect with MCC in Brisbane Kinkly

Also apparently MCC in Brisbane has changed addresses and is in West-End someplace. They haven’t updated thier website yet.

————————————————————————————-

Hi avb & iamthenormal

Pastor Leigh Neighbour has answered my email and sends this information

Here is where MCC Brisbane now meets also the times of Sunday Services.

Leigh Neighbour is the Pastor, his email is on the old web

MCC Brisbane

Sunday at 10am and 7pm

37 Cordelia St, South Brisbane.

Qld 4101
🙄

kinkly

Joined in 2008
November 21, 2010, 23:37

brandy wrote:

Ye I m a weird one I’ve only encounted other like me via forums & my shrink thinks i’m confused Sad

Hi Kinky,

you’re not in the least weird! I see where you’re from and where you will be.

I’m an FTM who came here via being lesbian, at one time I felt I could live without breasts but keep the other tackle, that androgeny would make me happy. It was later that I had the guts to go all the way.

no brandy it’s not guts stopping me from going all the way. Going all the way would be no better then staying as I was.

it takes guts to be true to who you are (whatever that is) it would be so much less hassle in getting treatment and finding support if the whole girl in boys body worked for me. I don’t fit the Normal formula of transgender as to not being Weird you don’t know me and you didn’t read what I already said about the word weird being positive.

In case anyone cares I’m almost a regular at saint Marys in exile (when I don’t have something with the gender diverse comunity of Brisbane or have something with my family. I’m living as me full time thats as a bearded lady with breasts (mostly padding) and thick beard. a combanition that seems to be an issue for some people. including many Transgender ladies who treated me worse then straight cis-gender people

Ann Maree

Joined in 2008
November 22, 2010, 09:19

Hi kinkly

Great to hear from you! 🙂

I’m guessing you like St Mary’s to be a regular there. In regards to the rest of your comment, it’s strange how there are so many groups and divisions between humans. It saddens me to hear that some of the trans people treated you badly. You’d think of all people they would understand how it is to be ‘different’ and therefore be compassionate re the difficulties around that. When the opposite happens and they’re not understanding and kind, I think it can hurt even more. I’ve seen it amongst lesbian groups too – they can be very cliquey. Fancy having sub groups within minorities that exclude other parts of a minority! I still find that quite shocking.

Anyway, it’s good to have your input and insights here.

Blessings,

Ann Maree

Mr Summit
Chapter Leader
Joined in 2010
November 22, 2010, 20:22

I’ve wanted to check out St Mary’s for a while now. Never had the chance. It seems like a really interesting place. If I do go one Sunday, I might try and get in touch.

Myfanwe

Joined in 2007
November 24, 2010, 01:57

Hi Kinkly,

I just wanted to say hi and welcome you to the forums. I think that your journey, both medical and emotional has been a very interesting one. I’d love to hear more about your spiritual journey as well.

I love that you have reached a realization that God has no gender. Can you share a little about what it was like to come to that place and how it made you feel?

kinkly

Joined in 2008
August 8, 2011, 22:51

Hi Kinkly,

I just wanted to say hi and welcome you to the forums. I think that your journey, both medical and emotional has been a very interesting one. I’d love to hear more about your spiritual journey as well.

I love that you have reached a realization that God has no gender. Can you share a little about what it was like to come to that place and how it made you feel?

wow it has been while since I posted here.

I was brought up to believe In a loving careing god two traits that I didn’t see in many of the very male people in my life, my Dad was Loving and caring, but rather the teachers priests and the the boys in my class they seemed to me to be without love particularlly during my hell years in an all boys catholic school, Loving and caring were traits my female friends had plenty.

Later during my time in hospital I’d read the bible I had the realisation while reading genisus that God made Adam in hir own likeness then when Adam was too lonely god removed the female parts to make a second person it was the Adam before that operation that was “in gods own image” not the after It was years later that I read trans- theological stuff that had come to the same conclusion. I also came to the realision than god lives in all of usand my understanding of the trinity at age 14 was that God the father can be seen in people we look up to, Jesus the Son can be seen in our friends/ peers/ equals and the spirit can be felt working through me doing good for others. there is no way that the good energy was totally male. those were the main parts to my understanding that god is all genders/ beyond gender. I wouldn’t say god has no gender Just that gender (being a human construct) has no value in trying to define god.

When I saw god as a human with both Male and Female parts it gave some value to where I want to transition to but I no longer see god as a humanoid life form just as a loving caring creative spirit That guides me along this path called life. 🙂

kinkly

Joined in 2008
August 8, 2011, 22:57

Also I hope to meet some of you at the first Brisbane freedom2b gathering next Friday

Jessicadeanne

Joined in 2011
August 9, 2011, 01:29

Hello all im new here so please forgive me while i find my way around. I am a 46 YO M-F transexual fighting my way through life often wondering if my suicidal thoughts depression will have a VICOTORY over me

Huggles

Page:   1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

WP Forum Server by ForumPress | LucidCrew
Version: 99.9; Page loaded in: 0.113 seconds.