Forums

Catholic M2IS Trangendered person 31

Page:   1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

kinkly

Joined in 2008
August 15, 2008, 11:16

I’ve always known I was different and have been questioning my gender specifically for nearly a year although as a teen I realized I was more of a lesbian than a straight guy

I have also come to the realization that becoming a woman would be almost as much of a lie as being a man I’ve joined some support groups in Brisbane (ATSAQ & seahorse) but there seens to be no one I can truly relate to. I also have issues with how the church officially see people whom are not hetro normal although I have a very strong faith that has pulled me through major health issues -I was told I had 3 years to live (at most if I was lucky) 15 years ago. getting through all that has caused my faith to grow but I’m scared to walk the path god is leading me down, but I know I need to I could realy do with someone to chat about these issues (why god wants me to transition to my true self. I say god is pointing me this way because every time someone uses the bible or religious teaching against any of this I remember bits from faith teaching that contradict what they are saying. Or what they are saying doesn’t pertain to me.

If there are any other non binary transgendered people here I would love to hear from you or any trans that would like to talk Christian faith.

By the way M2IS is short for Male to InterSex & I’m at a very early stage just therapy atm

magsdee
Disabled
Joined in 2006
August 15, 2008, 11:27

Welcome to f2b and so glad you found us 😀 God loves us all and if it is where he is leading you it will all work out for you. Awesome to hear you lived beyond what they were expecting.

Penny

Joined in 2008
August 15, 2008, 12:59

Heya Kinkly

I have a friend who is M2F trans & is a part of the CRAVE faith community.

She isnt on F2B, but i could ask her if i could pass her email address to you if that would help???

Penny 🙂

Anthony Venn-Brown

Joined in 2005
August 15, 2008, 13:51

Hey maggie…..i think you know everyone on this forum….can you please PM the people that we should connect with kinkly.

BTW….welcome to our forum Kinkly….hope you have a good time here with us.

If you feel you’d like to educate some of the forum here as to what M2IS is all about feel free……I’m pretty sure this would be new to some.

kinkly

Joined in 2008
August 15, 2008, 16:06

BTW….welcome to our forum Kinkly….hope you have a good time here with us.

If you feel you’d like to educate some of the forum here as to what M2IS is all about feel free……I’m pretty sure this would be new to some.

basicaly we live in a binary world where everyone is male or female unfortinutitly not everyone sees themself as either exclusivly I feel like I’m too much of a girl to live in my male body much longer But I’m too much of a man to live fulltime as a girl I believe the right mix for my body would be somewhere inbetween my end destination as I see it at the moment is that of a bearded lady with male bits down there there are a few different meanings for the word transgender for me its an umbrella term for anyone who has a gender Identity that is different to there birth sex and feel the need to express that they are different to how they are born weather through dress or medical intervention. Some transexuals think the term is strange because they change there sex not there gender others like the term becuause it takes away the link between them & sex which makes people think it is a sexual issue.

My gender Identity is androgyne/intergender/gennder fluid/gender queer.

wiki has a fairly good androgyne page feel free to ask me questions.

also if anyone knows who I can talk about my weirdness with in brisbane it would be very helpful – am I the only Non binary Trans person in the village ❓ 🙂 🙁

Anthony Venn-Brown

Joined in 2005
August 15, 2008, 17:41

thanks for that…….these are things many of us would probably never encounter if it wasn’t for a forum like this.

I always think its respectful when speaking to trans people at least to be educated about terminology. I’ve had two trans clients who I’ve coached…one MTF and the other FTM. The coaching wasn’t about transition….we were working on career……..they helped me a lot to become more informed.

It seems that there is no fixed terminology some prefer transexual other dislike it intensely and prefer transgender…..then there are others who feel the terms are interchangeable.

Your in field though I must admit I know little of.

kinkly

Joined in 2008
August 15, 2008, 20:15

Ye I m a weird one I’ve only encounted other like me via forums & my shrink thinks i’m confused 🙁

magsdee
Disabled
Joined in 2006
August 15, 2008, 20:26

I wouldnt say weird, youre as unique as we all are 😉

kinkly

Joined in 2008
August 15, 2008, 20:46

NO I’m not unique I hate that word I claim Weird like LGBITQ have reclaimed queer which was to my memory origionaly an insult.

I had enough Political correct crap from doctors I’m Weird & proud of it 🙂 8) 😛

magsdee
Disabled
Joined in 2006
August 16, 2008, 07:13

I had enough Political correct crap from doctors I’m Weird & proud of it

Okies sounds good to me 😉 I didnt mean it to be an insult so I apologise 😳 I dont even follow political correct things let alone politics LOL……. it was my way of expressing our individuality as human beings, that we are as individual as our fingerprints are 8) we may all have fingers as people but none is the same print wise, not even twins so very single standing in our own right. 😀

Page:   1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

WP Forum Server by ForumPress | LucidCrew
Version: 99.9; Page loaded in: 0.15 seconds.